Rockaway Beach/Twin Rocks - Anyone familiar with this area?

Rockaway Beach/Twin Rocks - Anyone familiar with this area?

Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Howdy! 

I'm looking at a potential investment property in Twin Rocks and was hoping someone on BP is in the area or is familiar with the area. The current owner is looking to off load a property they inherited that is in need of some dry-rot repairs that they are not able to afford.

I'm thinking I can use it for AirBnB/Vacation Rentals or a typical buy and hold. Anything I should know about the area that would keep you from investing there or is it a pretty stable location?

The property is currently tenant occupied and was built in the early 1900s with a major remodel done in the 1990's.

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sean RobertsonPro Member
    Molalla OR · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    I have a small cabin down there by lake lytle. it to was a family cabin. I have found that the rental market is pretty full. the summer has 4 or 5 events that book the whole town out. Vacasa is the big dog in the town.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.