Meetup for Greenville/Upstate South Carolina

35 Replies

A few of us bigger pockets members have decided to start a monthly meetup for anyone in the Greenville/Upstate South Carolina area. The goal is to meet other people in our area involved/interested in investing in real estate and general networking. The first meeting is going to be held August 13th from 7:00PM to 8:00PM at Coffee Underground in downtown Greenville. If you intend on coming, please let us know so we can keep a count and know to look out for you. 

Looking forward to meeting and working with everyone in the future!

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate
Originally posted by @Dave VanDommelen :

A few of us bigger pockets members have decided to start a monthly meetup for anyone in the Greenville/Upstate South Carolina area. The goal is to meet other people in our area involved/interested in investing in real estate and general networking. The first meeting is going to be held August 13th from 7:00PM to 8:00PM at Coffee Underground in downtown Greenville. If you intend on coming, please let us know so we can keep a count and know to look out for you. 

Looking forward to meeting and working with everyone in the future!

Dave,

Thanks for the invite but I need to be in CT the next day.  MD to SC to CT is one hell of an exhausting drive for a 24 hour period :-).  I am trying to plan a trip down in Sept or October to put a local team in place.  I will absolutely plan my trip around your meeting schedule!

Promotion
Turo
Turo car sharing
Average $50K/yr with 5 cars
Join thousands of entrepreneurs who have started successful car sharing businesses on Turo.
Learn more