FRIENDSWOOD TX MF PROPERTY INVESTING

FRIENDSWOOD TX MF PROPERTY INVESTING

Jason MalabuteBusiness Member
Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 899 votes

Is there anybody here that owns a multi family property in Friendswood TX? If yes, what do you like about it? Would you recommend Friendswood for multifamily investing?

I'm only interested in acquiring a duplex, triplex, or fourplex. Not interested in SFH at all.

With that said is it better if I focus in Pearland since Pearland is bigger population, more urban, more businesses, and closer to Houston ?

Thank you!

Malabute & Company CPAs525 Reviews
0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    @Jason Malabute Friendswood itself might be too specific of a question.  There's only about 35,000 people in Friendswood...so maybe 10-15 total MF complexes?  It might be hard to find someone else here that has another property in that specific area with it being so small.  Try posting this in the Multi-Family forum and try using the header of "suburb of Houston" instead of Friendswood.  I think you will get more responses with that type of a heading.  Just an idea. Thanks!

  • Jason MalabuteBusiness Member
    OP
    Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 899 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Andrew Postell:

    @Jason Malabute Friendswood itself might be too specific of a question.  There's only about 35,000 people in Friendswood...so maybe 10-15 total MF complexes?  It might be hard to find someone else here that has another property in that specific area with it being so small.  Try posting this in the Multi-Family forum and try using the header of "suburb of Houston" instead of Friendswood.  I think you will get more responses with that type of a heading.  Just an idea. Thanks!

    Still no responses. I'm basically trying to determine if I should remove Friendswood from my potential markets and just focus on Pearland.

    Malabute & Company CPAs525 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.