Looking for a contractor and property management company in DFW

Looking for a contractor and property management company in DFW

Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes

Hi,

I am new to Bigger Pockets and have decided to invest in the Dallas/Fort Worth as my market. I am an out of state investor so I am building my team to hopefully BRRR my first property this year. Any recommendations for contractors and property management companies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jeff

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Kyle MccawBusiness Member
Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

Robert Clark with PMI Premier is a solid manger that understands working with contractors. I know he owns a sfh portfolio that he used the BRRR model. I can pm you his info if needed.

McCaw Property Management4.4905 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    I really should find an old post which addressed this. do you have parameters for your project? Budget? Loan? Timeline? Risk profile? Return?

    Until you have all that ready, then get an agent, the rest of your team will come as you are prepared for those steps, but right now you're wasting people's time by not having any specifics nailed down as to what type or location for your PM or contractor. I can recommend a $75/month PM thats all digital or a $200/month that will have a book of contractors and charge you accordingly, very different products.

    Good luck!

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Ronald! Thanks for the feedback. I'm looking in Forth Worth for single family residences (B or above) between $100k and $150k using conventional financing that can cash flow and have 15% - 20% equity once rent ready.  I would appreciate your project manager referrals. Especially the one with a  book of contractors. 

  • Attorney · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 372 posts · 176 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Jeffrey Boman:

    Hi Ronald! Thanks for the feedback. I'm looking in Forth Worth for single family residences (B or above) between $100k and $150k using conventional financing that can cash flow and have 15% - 20% equity once rent ready.  I would appreciate your project manager referrals. Especially the one with a  book of contractors. 

     You're going to be hard-pressed to find B or above SFRs in Fort Worth at that budget in good rental neighborhoods. Those are 2014 purchase numbers. 

  • Kyle MccawBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Robert Clark with PMI Premier is a solid manger that understands working with contractors. I know he owns a sfh portfolio that he used the BRRR model. I can pm you his info if needed.

    McCaw Property Management4.4905 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.