REI Meetups in Utah/Salt Lake County

REI Meetups in Utah/Salt Lake County

New to Real Estate · Saratoga Springs, UT · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hey Everyone!

I'm a new REI and looking to get going. I've been deep into the BP webinars/podcasts and am pre-approved and on the hunt. My question is are there many active meetups in Utah? I've seen older posts about these meetings but they seem to be several years old or one time meetings. Any info on beginner meetups would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Millcreek, UT · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 5 votes
5y

I'd be happy to connect.

There is also the Salt Lake REIA and Utah REIA that have regular meetings and events.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Herriman, UT · Member since 2017 · 79 posts · 60 votes
    5y

    Hi Brian! Welcome to the real estate world!  I sent an invite to connect!  

  • Developer · Millcreek, UT · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I'd be happy to connect.

    There is also the Salt Lake REIA and Utah REIA that have regular meetings and events.

  • New to Real Estate · Saratoga Springs, UT · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    Originally posted by @Josh Green:

    I'd be happy to connect.

    There is also the Salt Lake REIA and Utah REIA that have regular meetings and events.

    Thanks Josh! I'll be sure to check those out. Happy to connect as well.

  • Realtor · Herriman, UT · Member since 2021 · 28 posts · 20 votes
    5y

    I'd love to connect, my husband and I just bought our first investment property a couple months ago and are trying to plan out our next move.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.