Looking for Foundation Repair Specialist in Snohomish County

Looking for Foundation Repair Specialist in Snohomish County

Investor · Black Diamond, WA · Member since 2016 · 123 posts · 127 votes

I have a cabin under contract in Granite Falls, WA that has some erosion around the foundation due to run-off from uphill. I need to find a foundation specialist who can look at this soon (before my inspection contingency expires) to determine how big of an issue it is and if it is possible to be repaired.  It's a riverfront property so we may have some buffers to deal with.

Anyone have any recommendations?  I've spoken with R and R Foundation Specialists (two weeks out) and Rainy Day Basement Systems (6 weeks out). 

Thanks!

Andy

0Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bjorn AhlbladPro Member
    Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    I don't know anyone in the area, so can't help there. Installing a French Drain around the affected perimeter has worked wonders in my experience especially where run off from a hill is involved.

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 383 posts · 248 votes
    8y
    I had a good experience with Paul Hoffman at Hoffman Building - busy but knowledgeable - and yes a French drain also sounds like that could help
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.