Property Inspector and Investor Friendly Contractor needed ASAP!

Property Inspector and Investor Friendly Contractor needed ASAP!

Real Estate Investor · Mukwonago, WI · Member since 2017 · 76 posts · 16 votes

Hi everyone I'm in need of a property inspector and Investor Friendly Contractor ASAP for the Burlington, WI Area (SE Wisconsin) right away.  I've got a commercial residential project that I want to get started on immediately.  Names and contact info are greatly appreciated.  I will post this in another forum area as well in case there aren't many people here.  Thank you so much in advance!

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Madison, WI · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Is this new multi-fam?
  • Real Estate Investor · Mukwonago, WI · Member since 2017 · 76 posts · 16 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Mark Brechtl:

    Is this new multi-fam?

     No, although I'm eyeing up another one that would need a new small multi on it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.