RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
27,310 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Alexis Brownlee:

    How long after July 16 when you applied did you noticed yours started to move? 

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Alexis Lee:

    I was wondering has anyone received payment for their utilities yet? 

     I have not and I requested with my first application. They paid rent but not the utilities. I reapplied with my recertification application. I'm not sure why the utility assistance is slower but it is.I would advise to keep paying your bill to prevent disconnect because waiting on them to pay that portion your lights will be off.SMH!

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @B Henderson oh wow that is crazy! 

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Nichole Townsend like the second week in August 

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Alexis Brownlee:

    Thanks. 

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Hey everyone! I was approved on Monday and my payment schedule popped up today and yes my utilities are on there to! I started my journey Aug 11, 2021 and I’m in pending payment phase. I’ll keep y’all updated on when they post! 

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Has anyone received money from this program? I seen a lot of approved and paid but no one stated that they actually received the funds. A tenant's status just changed to approved so I'm curious as to how long before it changes to paid. Then how long until it's actually paid. Thanks! 

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Alexis Lee:

    Hey everyone! I was approved on Monday and my payment schedule popped up today and yes my utilities are on there to! I started my journey Aug 11, 2021 and I’m in pending payment phase. I’ll keep y’all updated on when they post! 

    Great news🙏🏽🙏🏽

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    My application went from processing payment to batched. What does this mean

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    Originally posted by @Sam Knight:

    Has anyone received money from this program? I seen a lot of approved and paid but no one stated that they actually received the funds. A tenant's status just changed to approved so I'm curious as to how long before it changes to paid. Then how long until it's actually paid. Thanks! 

     Yes my landlord have received the money

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    ❤Guys does anyone know when Ramp Rental Assistance expires for Mississippians? I read on a website that it expires September 30th 2021 is this correct? On the Ramp website it doesn't have a date for when it ends! Also once your approved how long is the payment process?❤

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Jessie Pipkins i was Told it ends when funds run out or they will announce a date. The process can take up to a month or more!

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    Originally posted by @Rachel L Thames:

    Does anyone know what to do to get future payments after first application has been approved because it only let me ask for a few months payments

     After the landlord received the first payment if there is tenant participation they must log into the ramp era site and when the site opens up there will be a new box that says they're allowed to now recertify for more months. I'm not sure how it works if the tenant doesn't participate

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    Originally posted by @Spence Rodman:

    Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

    Yes I have received funds and there is no timeline on when things are done with this program I know your application goes through four processes and when your applications say paid you should receive your funds in about 2 weeks

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Thanks for replying guys!

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    when i applied I requested 3 months (August-October) but pending payment only shows one rental payment & my utilities. Is that how it suppose to be ?

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @NynaDavis, Hey once your application got completely approved, how long was it till you received your payment schedule or email notifying you? 

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    I was approved on 9/6 and today it shows my payment schedule haven’t gotten the official email yet! @Jessie Pipkins

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Nyna Davis, Supposively you get an email notifying you of how much rental assistance you have been awarded and a messaging say it could take 10 days through ACH to receive payment! If you filled out the ACH form for direct deposit!

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Jessie Pipkins thank you for that info i hope The email comes soon and is showing the correct months 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    And a message saying it could take 10 days through ACH*. Sorry for the grammar errors. Typos

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Jessie Pipkins thank you for that info hopefully the email come soon and has the Months i requested. My landlord is getting payment directly and said she submitted request for the end of December 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Nyna Davis also remember they do backpaymets all the way to 2020, if you missed rent, they will cover up to 12 months back rent!

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Your welcome!

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi im sorry to bother you all but I have a question that couldn't be answered by reading your messages. My status finally showed application approved last week and then a few days after that showed a payment schedule but this week my status shows application under review and the payment is still pending any ideas?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.