RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
27,283 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Alexander Phillips:

    Can someone tell me the steps to do the recertification because I don’t know what I’m doing 

    Hi!If you've already received assistance they will send a recertification document to your account on the website. Fill out the form upload it to the portal and send a email (listed on the form) notifying them that you're requesting additional assistance. I hope this helps!

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Thank you! 

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Alexander Phillips:

    Thank you! 

     No problem!

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I’m just waiting for my payout because my rent is past due

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Alexander Phillips how long have you being doing the process & waiting ?

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Started app 8/2.  As of 9/6 it’s still saying qc in review 

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Since 9/27

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Is anyone receiving the fund their self because your landlord didn’t participate? If so, how long did it take to recieve funds? 

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I applied to ramp on July 16 got my back pay rent and 3 Xtra months ahead paid on August 13 then I received the recertification link on my portal about 2 weeks ago and on September 08 my recertification has been process payment for another 3 months 

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Alexis Brownlee yours moved fast gives me hope. Did they also pay late fees for the behind rent?

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Nyna Davis no they didn't pay late fees, in the process my landlord had to agree to waive all late fees if participating in the program, which my landlord did so the late fees where taking off 

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Alexis Brownlee was this payment to you or your landlord? I’m just tying to see how much longer is the process if it’s coming to me in a check ?

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @caseigh griffin the payments went to my landlord and I have a online rental portal, so I can see if they received payments and they did, and my landlord also sent me a letter stating that they got the payment 

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Do you guys know if u can switch processors on Ramp Portal because the one I got never hardly wrote back or answer questions I have sent so many messages in still no reply been a week my status been saying application has been paid for a month now still no funds 

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Alexis Brownlee I’m not sure if mine did or not I’m hoping so

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Nyna Davis more than likely they will, it will be stated on your approval letter

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Alexis Brownlee thank you i will Look out for it I’m under qc review right now

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Nyna Davis thats a good thing its moving 

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    You m wondering if anyone has got their utilities paid? 

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    When you reapply do you have to explain the reason why you need extra assistance 

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    Finally approved today 🙌🏽🥳

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Nyna Davis:

    Finally approved today 🙌🏽🥳

     That is wonderful news.  I received my first message last night asking for additional information.  I was totally happy.  Not what I wanted,  but it's a start!

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Tawanda Leonard that’s good news that’s how mine started. My processor only sent me one message, yours should move fast now!

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Nyna Davis:

    @Tawanda Leonard that’s good news that’s how mine started. My processor only sent me one message, yours should move fast now!

     I hope so 💘,  thanks

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    I was wondering has anyone received payment for their utilities yet? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.