RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,113 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    @Arica Rogers mine says the same but he haven’t received any payment yet. Hopefully soon 

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Did anyone receive a direct deposit?

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    How long after you recertify do you find out if you are accepted

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    @Danielle Robinson no ma’am was hoping since Friday a poplar payout day would have received something 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Stephanie Langley My Application said Application Paid Now It Says Batched What does that mean 

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Did you receive payment yet?

    Originally posted by @Natasha Morris:

    @Arica Rogers mine says the same but he haven’t received any payment yet. Hopefully soon 

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Danielle Robinson:
    Did you receive payment yet?

    Originally posted by @Natasha Morris:

    @Arica Rogers mine says the same but he haven’t received any payment yet. Hopefully soon 

    Yes I did, finally! For both rent and utility 

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    @Danielle Robinson finally got payment but still waiting on utilities payment 

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Was yours a check or direct deposit? 

     Originally posted by @Natasha Morris:

    @Danielle Robinson finally got payment but still waiting on utilities payment 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Has anyone received payment for the recertification application. I submitted it a few days after I received payment for my first payment which was the rent that was behind. So on the recertification I requested the 3 additional months to be paid if possible..but I was jus wondering if it takes as long as the original application took,, ?? My landlord's stressing me about not getting behind again so I m praying this goes thru..soon

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @John Cauley it’s been a month I’ve been waiting on recertification i think it’s the same time frame but my landlord said another tenant got their recertification paid 

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    @Danielle Robinson check but suppose to been direct deposit.  They sent to my landlord house . 

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote
    4y

    I did my application on July 24th and mines haven’t change since then it been 3 months

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Mind bee n saying batched 4 the last 2 weeks.wat does batched mean?

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Tina Sykes:

    I did my application on July 24th and mines haven’t change since then it been 3 months

    Is it still submitted..and did your landlord participated?

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    mine has been on "batched" for a little over a week now. anybody know how long the process is ?

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Elaysha Maxwell

    I believe batched means the payment has been sent in a group (mass) payment. You should be getting funds soon, either to your landlord or to you if the landlord didn’t participate!

    Congrats girl, it won’t be long now!

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I recertified as soon as it would let me and that was two weeks ago and it hasn't said anything other than when they paid my rent and lights a few weeks back I thought they would at least let you know if they received it or not hanging in limbo is for the birds

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Have anyone received an email or letter from ramp stating it’s an approval letter my application has been paid 2 weeks and utilities paid but my landlord haven’t updated my account on my web portal as of yet my rent was due November 5th I’m trying to see do I need to paid them out of pocket or has ramp already paid them because that will be double pay I don’t won’t late fees or court orders

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Nyna Davis:

    @John Cauley how do you know your recertification has even been received?

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Nichole Townsend i homestly Don’t know besides calling it been a month since submitting mine and i have no update on the portal

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Melanie Washington you should call your landlord they may didn’t get an email either and don’t know where to apply the funds other tenants my have applied as well, that’s what happened with me. 

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    could this be part of my funds ? because we just being on oct and nov and that's only $1600

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Drukelia Baker:

    could this be part of my funds ? because we just being on oct and nov and that's only $1600

     When did you apply?

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    sept 20th. so it has been confirmed by my landlord that they received the funds. i haven't received light hill yet and the ramp portal hasn't been updated. status still says batched 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.