RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,272 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Nichole Townsend they paid my additional months forward I honestly think you should reapply to try to get your additional months 

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    What are y’all submitting if the landlord does not want to participate?? He said it asked him for personal info but did not give an option to opt-out

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Dee Murry 

    I wrote a letter stating the landlord did not wish to participate and had him sign it. 
    Then I uploaded it to my Acct along with the ACH form found in the landlords downloadable paperwork. 
    Upload both letter and ACH (your bank information) to your Acct

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    My landlord called and they told him after batch it’ll take 3-4 weeks for him to receive the payment . I hope before than like I’ve read some people say 24 hours had their payment or 2-4 days later.  

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Danielle Robinson:
    I’ve been on batched for almost 3 weeks 
    Originally posted by @Arica Rogers:
    Originally posted by @Natasha Morris:

    My application moved to batched today but my landlord says it still showing processed in his portal . My question how long will take the payment to go to his account since we both participated? 

    I’ve been on batched for about a week and a few days

    Oh wow! That’s crazy! 

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Jessie Pipkins:

    How long after yours said batched did you or your landlord receive a payment? And did the status at the bottom say paid before you received a payment?

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    Do have to get the email saying paid before you actually get the funds ? I haven’t received a email at all from them. What’s the email address to look for ?

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Natasha Morris:

    I don't think you get an email about getting a payment. My portal states application has been paid and I haven't received an email or payment. 

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    @Nichole Townsend mine say application paid now but the bottom portion still says processed. When called and listen to the recording says take 1-10 days to go into account . So hopefully by next week we’ll have something 

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Natasha Morris:

    @Nichole Townsend Mines is the exact same. Well, thanks for letting me know. 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Has anyone received a deposit that says FROM MS Home Corp, AP Verify? Why and how long?


  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Mine says the exact same thing. Just updated to that today. So hopefully by Friday or next week we see actual payments Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:
    Originally posted by @Natasha Morris:

    @Nichole Townsend Mines is the exact same. Well, thanks for letting me know. 

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Danielle Robinson:
    I hope this week. I heard most people say that they or their landlord received a payment on Fridays. I am not understanding why it takes so long to process a payment. 
  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Danielle Robinson:
    Hey. My landlord called me this morning and said she had mail from MS Home Corporation in her informed delivery. I hope that is the payment. 
  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Natasha Morris:

    Hey. My landlord told me she had mail from MS Home Corporation in her informed delivery. I hope that is the payment. I'll let you know later. 

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Did you give them an arch direct deposit form? 

    Originally posted by @Willie Gary:
    Originally posted by @Candice Edwards:

    ok thanks..mine just turned to batch yesterday

    Seems as if things are moving a little faster now. My application stayed on batched for about 2 weeks then to application has been paid for about a week. I received payment by check via postal service yesterday. So hold on a little while longer its coming.

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    yesterday I checked my status and it changed to application has been paid. My landlord emailed me at around 11 and said she had received payment and posted it to my account! Thank God

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Nichole Townsend that’s great I hope it’s your payment 

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Hopefully it’s your money!! This is definitely a long process! 

    Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:
    Originally posted by @Danielle Robinson:
    Hey. My landlord called me this morning and said she had mail from MS Home Corporation in her informed delivery. I hope that is the payment. 
  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    @Arica Rogers did your statues changed to paid at the bottom when landlord received payment or before ? I’m in the application paid process and my landlord still haven’t received anything . 

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    I pray something post to his bank account tomorrow as it looks like everyone saying payments comes on Friday’s. 

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Im in the same boat. Application switched to paid yesterday. I called and spoke with someone today and was told it was sent via direct deposit so praying it comes tomorrow….

    Originally posted by @Natasha Morris:

    I pray something post to his bank account tomorrow as it looks like everyone saying payments comes on Friday’s. 

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Natasha Morris:

    @Arica Rogers did your statues changed to paid at the bottom when landlord received payment or before ? I’m in the application paid process and my landlord still haven’t received anything . 

    No, it still says Processed at the bottom by my landlords name. At the top is says, application has been paid! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.