RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,351 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Jessie Pipkins:

    ❤So guys I feel like I need to share my experience with y'all, since my rent has finally been paid out! This application takes almost 3 months, until you finally receive payment and that's if you submitted accurate documentation! It takes a month for them to even look at your application once you submit it! I know the process seems long, but I'm here to confirm that this program is legit and you will eventually receive your rent! Once my status changed to batched I received my rent in the next day or so! So Batched really does mean the funds have been sent! I'm truly grateful for my rent assistance through the Ramp program! Thanks guys and I'm so happy I'm finally through with this process!❤

    Did your landlord participate?  If not how long were you on review..

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Nichole Townsend my application updated to payment has been paid and I see that you said your application went to QC review has it updated any today ? 

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Nichole Townsend my payment still says processed for utilities and rent but shows paid I have not yet received a receipt yet 

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Nichole Townsend now my portal doesn’t shows any of my information after it said paid 

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Can anyone let me know what In QC Review mean and also it shows amounts pending 

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Larry Crews 

    After the first app is accepted, processed and paid out, then you will see the recertification box on you Acct portal. Download the recert app, fill it out abc upload it along with emailing it to the address on the application. Then wait.

    For what seems like forever 🙄

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    My application moved to batched today but my landlord says it still showing processed in his portal . My question how long will take the payment to go to his account since we both participated? 

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 20 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    As well as I didn’t receive a email about payment been sent like I’ve read others say they got a email . So can get paid without the email ?

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Jessie Pipkins:

    ❤So guys I feel like I need to share my experience with y'all, since my rent has finally been paid out! This application takes almost 3 months, until you finally receive payment and that's if you submitted accurate documentation! It takes a month for them to even look at your application once you submit it! I know the process seems long, but I'm here to confirm that this program is legit and you will eventually receive your rent! Once my status changed to batched I received my rent in the next day or so! So Batched really does mean the funds have been sent! I'm truly grateful for my rent assistance through the Ramp program! Thanks guys and I'm so happy I'm finally through with this process!❤

    That’s really great news for you! Mine has been saying batched for a little over a week and my landlord still hasn’t received the payment. Hopefully they’ll get it soon!

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Natasha Morris:

    My application moved to batched today but my landlord says it still showing processed in his portal . My question how long will take the payment to go to his account since we both participated? 

    I’ve been on batched for about a week and a few days

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    I’ve been on batched for almost 3 weeks 
    Originally posted by @Arica Rogers:
    Originally posted by @Natasha Morris:

    My application moved to batched today but my landlord says it still showing processed in his portal . My question how long will take the payment to go to his account since we both participated? 

    I’ve been on batched for about a week and a few days

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    ❤ Mam I believe Under Review is different for all of y'all and it's counting on how long it takes for you to submit all required documents! Some people say their review took a week or a few weeks. My main review took a month! Once you get passed Under Review your app will probably start moving! Qc review only takes a day or so! ❤

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Hey. Did your information come back on the portal? Mine has changed to it has been paid. But my landlord haven't received anything yet. 

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Nichole Townsend yes it came back last night so your status changed to paid does your rent and utilities say paid at the bottom ? & I am happy we both are finished & I haven’t called my landlord yet to see 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    ❤You might need to talk to your landlord, because it sounds like he has received payment or is fixing to receive payment. My status changed to has been paid after I received funds and the recertification app is also on there now! Ps guys, I like using heart emojis!❤😅

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    ❤Guys how long does recertification take if needed? I heard recertification is quicker than the first app!❤

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Nichole Townsend my landlord said she doesn’t receive the funds it goes to there office in NY & they would update my ledger and she made a note stating that the ramp program is paying it so she said it may take some time but she said she does see the status 

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    ❤My best wishes to all of you!❤

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    ❤I hope it all works out for y'all! This rent assistance should go to people who atleast deserve it, like the less fortunate!❤

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.