RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,566 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Elaysha Maxwell if you’ve uploaded your recert and all documents they’ve required then all you do now is wait. They will contact you through the message portal on your RAMP Acct.

    I’m currently waiting too. 

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    My application is is QC review as of today and it’s showing what’s pending and how much with payment amount. Is this a good sign ??

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Mines been in batched for 2 weeks what that means 

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    How long did yours stay on pending approval?

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    How long did yours stay on pending approval?

    Mine stayed on pending approval for one day it changed this morning now it’s in QC review but showing pending payment for rent & utilities this afternoon my payment for rent is processed and my utilities still pending I applied Sept 13  of this year they got back to me this Monday so my process has been moving fast all week 

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Yours is moving fast. I applied September 7. They contacted me on Sunday. They asked for my lease, which I had already uploaded. But I uploaded it again. Then they asked what months I need assistance for. Which was on the application, but I told them again. Tonight, I noticed it was pending approval. It had to change today bc it wasn't like that yesterday. So, I hope mines continues to move. 

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Yours is moving fast. I applied September 7. They contacted me on Sunday. They asked for my lease, which I had already uploaded. But I uploaded it again. Then they asked what months I need assistance for. Which was on the application, but I told them again. Tonight, I noticed it was pending approval. It had to change today bc it wasn't like that yesterday. So, I hope mines continues to move. 

     They asked me for a copy of my lease but with mine and my landlord signature on it I sent that in the same day that Monday . And it’s been going good since ! I don’t know why they asking you to send thing that’s already uploaded I am praying for you and me both cause I thought they would never get to my application 

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Thank you. I am getting ready to go on my knees and pray before bed. I will mention you in prayer as well. I was getting discouraged too. This is a lengthy process. And it doesn't help that you can't interact with any of the people who work the cases. I had sent in everything from tax papers, to check stubs, lease agreement, a letter stating what I owe, my excuse where I was off with Covid, etc. So, I am thinking maybe they didn't look through my stuff or something. I tried to send as much as I could so they would have everything. But I am going to be in touch with you to see how your process is going. 

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    how long will it be before I receive a payment

  • Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Keith Arrington:

    How long were you under review  and is your landlord participating? 

  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Nichole Townsend my application has moved to batched as of this morning . My payments for rent was processed yesterday evening and my utility was processed last night just a update .

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Nichole Townsend I am praying that’s the case I have read where someone said they was on batched and got denied and I am hoping that don’t happen to me cause my application never said it was approved. Praying 🙏🏽 you hear some good news today ‼️‼️

  • Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    UPDATE: MY RENT HAS FINALLY BEEN PAID!!! 

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    How long were you in batched before it was paid? Also did the payment go to you or your landlord?

    Originally posted by @Candice Edwards:

    UPDATE: MY RENT HAS FINALLY BEEN PAID!!! 

  • Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Danielle Robinson:
    How long were you in batched before it was paid? Also did the payment go to you or your landlord?

    Originally posted by @Candice Edwards:

    UPDATE: MY RENT HAS FINALLY BEEN PAID!!! 

    i was in batched for a week since last friday and yes it went directly to my landlord

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Nichole Townsend Yayyyyyyy ‼️🙏🏽  they are moving and that is good I say probably later on today your payments will be processed and by the morning it will be to batch I am so happy you and I are both getting movement this morning 

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Candice Edwards:
    Originally posted by @Danielle Robinson:
    How long were you in batched before it was paid? Also did the payment go to you or your landlord?

    Originally posted by @Candice Edwards:

    UPDATE: MY RENT HAS FINALLY BEEN PAID!!! 

    i was in batched for a week since last friday and yes it went directly to my landlord

     I’ve been on batched since last Friday as well! Did your status change to something different or did you call you landlord and they just confirmed they received payment?

  • Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Arica Rogers:
    Originally posted by @Candice Edwards:
    Originally posted by @Danielle Robinson:
    How long were you in batched before it was paid? Also did the payment go to you or your landlord?

    Originally posted by @Candice Edwards:

    UPDATE: MY RENT HAS FINALLY BEEN PAID!!! 

    i was in batched for a week since last friday and yes it went directly to my landlord

     I’ve been on batched since last Friday as well! Did your status change to something different or did you call you landlord and they just confirmed they received payment?

    Yes it changed from batched to application has been paid and I woke up this morning with my rent receipt in my email

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Stephanie Langley Payments pending 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    mines is saying paid still nothing

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Stephanie Langley:

    @Wydeisha Jones

    The initial app I submitted was on 4/30, paid out 3 months later. I was given 4 months back rent and one month future. My power bill was also paid, but it took almost 3 weeks more.

    I submitted recertification in August. Was approved for 3 more months, but only received one months payment for September. But that wasn’t paid to me until this month (October) so now I’m behind again.

    The process is slow and the reps do not have answers or all answers are different.

    Praying for you!

     How did you get to get to recertify I'm trying to do that but it won't let me

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    ❤So guys I feel like I need to share my experience with y'all, since my rent has finally been paid out! This application takes almost 3 months, until you finally receive payment and that's if you submitted accurate documentation! It takes a month for them to even look at your application once you submit it! I know the process seems long, but I'm here to confirm that this program is legit and you will eventually receive your rent! Once my status changed to batched I received my rent in the next day or so! So Batched really does mean the funds have been sent! I'm truly grateful for my rent assistance through the Ramp program! Thanks guys and I'm so happy I'm finally through with this process!❤

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.