RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,536 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @John Micheal cauley:

    now its saying payment pending does anyone know how long it takes after that to actually receive payment its been saying payment pending since last wed. an still says the same.  should i be worried? cause its been alot longer than the 2 days.. its been a week saying same thing. 

    My picture looks just like yours Dee up top it says payment being processed and at the bottom it does say payment schedule and has my landlords name with a date of June 28th and then in the middle it has much money they are sending him and then it says status and there mine has been saying paid for about 3 weeks well whenever ever it popped up a couple weeks maybe but today now it says processed. So does anybody know what that means cause the lady told me that payment being processed was last stage and that status did say paid and paid sounds better than processed.  Lol. Anyway im just giving everyone update cause all your updates sure have helped me over the couple months thanks guys and gals Lol

     It just all depends mine went from payment pending to paid but the message at the top is saying payment is being processed so I have no idea 

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I applied back in April, my status now, is saying payment is processed. How long will it take it to get to my landlord? Is that the last step of the process?

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hello!

    I applied June 17.  It will make a week that my application has been in QC review.  What does this mean, how long will it stay in QC Review, and what's the next phase after this? 

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Renee Smith:

    I applied back in April, my status now, is saying payment is processed. How long will it take it to get to my landlord? Is that the last step of the process?

    Renee. It's the last phase and if it was 3 days ago the it seems like It should be in his account because the day mine turned  to processed my landlord got it that night

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Joseph Richardson:
    Originally posted by @Renee Smith:

    I applied back in April, my status now, is saying payment is processed. How long will it take it to get to my landlord? Is that the last step of the process?

    Renee. It's the last phase and if it was 3 days ago the it seems like It should be in his account because the day mine turned  to processed my landlord got it that night

    Ok great, I will call later to see, if she has received it.

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Renee Smith:
    Originally posted by @Joseph Richardson:
    Originally posted by @Renee Smith:

    I applied back in April, my status now, is saying payment is processed. How long will it take it to get to my landlord? Is that the last step of the process?

    Renee. It's the last phase and if it was 3 days ago the it seems like It should be in his account because the day mine turned  to processed my landlord got it that night

    Ok great, I will call later to see, if she has received it.

    Renee how long did yours go thru the payment processing phase and now yours has went from payment processing to payment processed the reason I ask is I had one lady tell me it would say payment paid and another lady told me it would say payment processed so I guess it might say 2 things.  I haven't ever seen anything take so many different steps and still not be paid

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Joseph Richardson:
    Originally posted by @Renee Smith:
    Originally posted by @Joseph Richardson:
    Originally posted by @Renee Smith:

    I applied back in April, my status now, is saying payment is processed. How long will it take it to get to my landlord? Is that the last step of the process?

    Renee. It's the last phase and if it was 3 days ago the it seems like It should be in his account because the day mine turned  to processed my landlord got it that night

    Ok great, I will call later to see, if she has received it.

    Renee how long did yours go thru the payment processing phase and now yours has went from payment processing to payment processed the reason I ask is I had one lady tell me it would say payment paid and another lady told me it would say payment processed so I guess it might say 2 things.  I haven't ever seen anything take so many different steps and still not be paid

    It took about a week between each step. It said, paid first, but it had not been paid yet. It turned to processed I believe Friday. It's on processed and it says approved at the top of it. Yes this is a long process, I'm glad I'm almost to the end.

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
    5y

    I was wondering if anybody here opted-in to have their utilities paid too. 👀

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    I applied on April 30th and have not had anything change on my application status until June 21st when I received an email stating that my app was incomplete and I needed to provide more information. I was given until June 25 and if I had any questions I could call or email. I did both and never received a return call. I emailed again stating I needed to know if all documentation was received and then finally got a return email stating that all my info was returned for review.

    My app status now reads “application in review” and has said that for 2 weeks.

    My landlord does not wish to participate. I uploaded a letter stating that but it was not signed by my landlord. She does not wish to participate due to tax info she does not wish to disclose.

    I can’t get her to help. Had anyone else had any issues like these??

    Any info will be greatly appreciated considering customer service number cannot provide anything at all. Very disheartening.

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    I think if your land lord won't participate you already uploaded the refusal letter from.landlord I think you have to upload that ach form.but with your info so it can go to your account 

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 11 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @John Micheal cauley:

    yea i agree..its so frustrating...cause my landlords the same hes starting to lose hope that this is ever actually going to come thru for him to receive all his money i owe for back time rent..i have no where to go are no family to help me an my family out with a place to live so i m starting to panic .I originally applied back  in April and im just now well actually bout a week or so ago its saying approved an i uploaded the ach form an my stats or still sayin app approved. 

     Did you upload an ache form in your name 

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    I have not uploaded the schedule form yet because I was asked to, the only schedule form I see was in the landlords forms? Can I use that one?

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    My portal says the payment is being processed but my landlord says it shows paid on his end. He has not received any funds in his account yet. Can yall tell me if yall have had this happen because its been showing payment in process on my end since July 13.

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I have a question my portal say application is in QC review but under it my landlord name with pending payment for July 16th do that mean I was approved and it's about to be paid 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I dont know I been trying to understand what it means when it says payment being processed on my portal and my landlord says his shows paid but he has not received any funds and its been showing that since July 13

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Account Closed 

    Thank you for your help! I will do this ASAP!

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Laura Swartz I assisted someone with completing an application and it updated today to QC Review. Have you received any other updates?

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Has anybody's landlord been paid yet??

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Cameron M Baker:

    Has anybody's landlord been paid yet??

    Yes on Friday 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Mr. Richardson, 

    How long did it take after the site showed paid? I owe my landlord a lot and I would like to tell him because its been showing paid since July 13 and he has not received anything

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Kimberley Garrett:

    @Laura Swartz I assisted someone with completing an application and it updated today to QC Review. Have you received any other updates?

     Yes it went to approved now its payment is being processed it took 4 days with Qc review then approve 2 days now payment being processed every since my landlord said it took 2 weeks last time for them to be paid after it hit payment been processed 

  • Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith did you or have anyone else received an actual payment once your application showed approved?

  • Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    As of today, has anyone else received an actual payment once your application showed approved/processed for payment?

  • Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Thank you so much for your response Laura Swartz. 

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Michelle Joe:

    Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith did you or have anyone else received an actual payment once your application showed approved?

    I did not receive an actual payment once my application said it approved. It took 3 weeks for my application to show my payment schedule. Then 2 more weeks of the payment being processed and actually being paid. My landlord received money this past Friday. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.