RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,146 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @DeMarquita A Brown:

    @Nichole Townsend 

    My landlord put in for direct deposit but she received a check. Mines updated to paid on a Monday and Thursday of that same week, my landlord received a check. So, it didn't take long for mines. Did yours ever say batched? If so, you probably will receive a check. I noticed the checks are numbers in batches. For example my check was Batch 1698. 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:
    Originally posted by @DeMarquita A Brown:

    @Nichole Townsend 

    My landlord put in for direct deposit but she received a check. Mines updated to paid on a Monday and Thursday of that same week, my landlord received a check. So, it didn't take long for mines. Did yours ever say batched? If so, you probably will receive a check. I noticed the checks are numbers in batches. For example my check was Batch 1698. 

    All mine says is application in qc review. But i have a payment schedule and my landlord end says paid.

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Mines say qc and pending on my side and on my landlord page it say pending been like this for a week

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Hi.  I have a question.  My tenant was approved for rent relief.  In the portal there is a payment schedule for 2 separate amounts next to my name.  The larger amount which is for backpay has been showing pending for a little over a week and the smaller amount is paid.  Has anyone experienced this or have any idea as to why payments were split up for rent payments???  And also how long does it take for the pending payment to be processed 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:
    Originally posted by @DeMarquita A Brown:

    @Nichole Townsend 

    My landlord put in for direct deposit but she received a check. Mines updated to paid on a Monday and Thursday of that same week, my landlord received a check. So, it didn't take long for mines. Did yours ever say batched? If so, you probably will receive a check. I noticed the checks are numbers in batches. For example my check was Batch 1698. 

    Mines has not said batched. It has only said approved for payment and my payment schedule is there and it says processed. On my landlord side it says paid. Idk what is going on

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @DeMarquita A Brown:
    Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:
    Originally posted by @DeMarquita A Brown:

    @Nichole Townsend 

    My landlord put in for direct deposit but she received a check. Mines updated to paid on a Monday and Thursday of that same week, my landlord received a check. So, it didn't take long for mines. Did yours ever say batched? If so, you probably will receive a check. I noticed the checks are numbers in batches. For example my check was Batch 1698. 

    I have read on here that people who received direct deposit it took up to two weeks. I don't know why it would take so long. Just keep asking your landlord. She or he should be receiving something soon. They probably gone be closed for the holidays. So it might be next week.

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    This is what i woke up to. Any idea what this is or rather how much longer on the processing
    Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:

    Originally posted by @DeMarquita A Brown:
    Originally posted by @Nichole Townsend:
    Originally posted by @DeMarquita A Brown:

    @Nichole Townsend 

    My landlord put in for direct deposit but she received a check. Mines updated to paid on a Monday and Thursday of that same week, my landlord received a check. So, it didn't take long for mines. Did yours ever say batched? If so, you probably will receive a check. I noticed the checks are numbers in batches. For example my check was Batch 1698. 

    I have read on here that people who received direct deposit it took up to two weeks. I don't know why it would take so long. Just keep asking your landlord. She or he should be receiving something soon. They probably gone be closed for the holidays. So it might be next week.

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Marquita Brown…it means the money has been sent to the payment department to be sent…mine has been in that status for over a week.  I received one payment but not the larger payment.  

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    my utilities now say "processed" does anyone know how long it takes for the light company to receive the funds?

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    They didn't send the money to my light company they sent me a check and I had to take it to light company

  • Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I received my rent assistance currently waiting on utilities 

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    They sent me the funds for my rent 11/15. Any idea on when I will receive it? 

    DD to me. 

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Crystal Turner:

    I received my rent assistance currently waiting on utilities 


    How long did it take you to receive your rental assistance after it was batched
  • Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I received it while it was showing batched lol its still showing batches an I got it on the 15th

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Originally posted by @Crystal Turner:

    I received it while it was showing batched lol its still showing batches an I got it on the 15th

    What day did it show they released the funds to you ?? For instance, mine is in batched and has been processed since the 15th of this month. Just wondering when the funds will come through.  

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    The tenant applied on 9/24, updated on 11/22 to Q/C review, and processed payments. Landlord says she received a .01 payment on 11/24  hoping payment posts by Monday since they said .01 verification indicates payment within 5 days.

  • Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    It Actually went into my landlord account on the 17th but they processed an batched me on the 15th

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    SO it has been taking longer than the 30-45 days they keep telling me for the application to move?? That is ridiculous if it does!! And they keep blasting the commercial ALL DAY EVERYDAY!! 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    BTW tomorrow (11/29) is day 45 for me. Still showing application submitted (10/14). I’ve also had disconnect notices uploaded and called to report (was told the 30-45 days to process for that 🙄🤦🏾‍♀️). 

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Hey does anyone know how long it takes for recertification?

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Dee Murray if you got a disconnect notice call the utilities and let them know you filed assistance threw ramp and they won't disconnect that's what I had to do

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Dee Murray if you got a disconnect notice call the utilities and let them know you filed assistance threw ramp and they won't disconnect that's what I had to do

  • Member since 2021 · 71 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I think recertification takes just as long as the reg which is crazy cause they have all the information already

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    @Crystal Turner

    Did you receive it did or check

  • Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    It took i know a month before I got the notices that some progress was being made i still haven't received my utility payments but their pending 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.