Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes
Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi? Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.
I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application.
I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign
Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”.
@Crystal Turner mine says processed besides the payments and it’s been saying batched since the 15th do you know how long it’s Going to take for them to send out the money or do you think they sent a check out
Does anyone know if this is my check for ramp? It’s scheduled to be in the mail tomorrow!
Yes, that's the rent check!
Ok thank you. It went directly to my landlord but this time they said my landlord didn’t want to participate so they sent a check. It’s for $2000 so I’m praying Walmart or someone will cash it since I don’t have a regular bank account.
Does anyone know if this is my check for ramp? It’s scheduled to be in the mail tomorrow!
Yes, that's the rent check!
Ok thank you. It went directly to my landlord but this time they said my landlord didn’t want to participate so they sent a check. It’s for $2000 so I’m praying Walmart or someone will cash it since I don’t have a regular bank account.
Oh no, yeah I'm not sure where you can cash it. I used my bank account to cash mine. Hope you can find somewhere that will do it!!
How long after receiving a penny does it take for you to receive it direct deposit? I've gone through all the stages and it says paid and batched and they put a penny in there 4 days ago.
So do they have to deposit a penny first mine as been in the batches status since the 16th and it says processed but I do t have either payments for rent or utilities
@Shamika Roberts yes it took 6-7 weeks and me calling and emailing. They paid back rent & 3 extra months. If i recertify again I’ll be sending the form in before they post it on my portal!
Noting in the mail as of today… I really don’t know if it will be a mailed check or electronic transfer… processor has no info, mshc I think is really just trying to get me to leave them alone…