RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,228 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jakashea Cousins:
    I Been On Application Has Been Paid For 5 Weeks Still No Payment 

     was your payment ever batched

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    4y
    Quote from @DeMarquita A Brown:
    Quote from @Susan Maneck:

    @Cat Jones

    That is what mine is doing. The deposited one cent and are still saying denied. But since I've gotten two earlier payments from them it couldn't be because they couldn't verify the property. It is the recertification that apparently got denied. 

    did they batch your payment or say application paid on status before denial or did they just go straight to denial after review



     No, they did not say the application was ever paid they just left it in limbo for month after month after month and when I would call they only told me the application was pending. 

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @DeMarquita A Brown:
    Quote from @Jakashea Cousins:
    I Been On Application Has Been Paid For 5 Weeks Still No Payment 

     was your payment ever batched

    How long after I see batched should my landlord get the payment?
  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Dayja Davis:
    Quote from @DeMarquita A Brown:
    Quote from @Jakashea Cousins:
    I Been On Application Has Been Paid For 5 Weeks Still No Payment 

     was your payment ever batched

    How long after I see batched should my landlord get the payment?

    I don't know that's the stage that I'm at and I haven't been paid. Payment says processed with January 27 date went into batched about 4 days ago. Landlord received one cent deposit about six days ago

  • Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    My landlord says that her portal now shows Milestone “application has been paid” but she doesn’t see an amount one has not received a payment.

    Does anyone know what this means? I’ve never heard of Milestone as a status. 

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    4y

    I don't know about Milestone but when it says the application has been paid it really means the money has been approved. 

  • Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Well mine is still stick on application under review!!! And that been the status since January 

  • Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Susan Maneck:

    I don't know about Milestone but when it says the application has been paid it really means the money has been approved. 


     So when y’all see your updates do it be overnight or do it change throughout the day?

  • Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Susan Maneck:

    I don't know about Milestone but when it says the application has been paid it really means the money has been approved. 


     Mines says batched but my payments are green and say processed. My landlord says they are green and say paid on his end

  • Member since 2022 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    @Kaljorious Green I’m stuck on in review still as well going on a month tomorrow but on my landlord side it has updated to the milestone application under review been like that for a week or so now 

  • Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Stephanie Hernandez:

    @Kaljorious Green I’m stuck on in review still as well going on a month tomorrow but on my landlord side it has updated to the milestone application under review been like that for a week or so now 

    Ok. Well me and you is in the same situation. Ok thanks for the feedback 
  • Member since 2022 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    So I spent 1hr and 8mins on hold just to talk to the lady for 5 secs anyway I told her that I’m still waiting for a processor to call and close out my review all she did was send another message for a processor to contact me I’m guessing she’s the only one that picks up the phone and that she already left 2 messages by now you think she will get the hint that nobody is answering her messages smh bunch of bs 

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Ferial Alfarran:
    Quote from @Larry Crews:
    Yes they are rea lol ly slow they still haven't paid my electric when last month I got an email stating I was approved so today they came and cut my power off and my wife is on oxygen so I don't know what I'm going to do but sit in the dark and hope that she has enough portable tanks to last till they get them on I contacted them they said they were going to contact my utility company so I don't know what's going on I don't have any family or close friends I can stay with so hopefully they can work something out with my light company next step is take my wife to hospital

     Who is the power company? You need to tell them you're approved for assistance so they don't turn off the power. I gave them proof I applied and got approved and they put a note on my account to not disconnect. Took 6 weeks for the payment to post but they shouldn't have cut them off 

    It would be Entergy. 
  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Stephanie Hernandez I e seen ppl who’ve applied after me get approved and funds dispersed. I guess they have no method on the processing of applications 🙄

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Is this y'alls job

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Cause y'all act like it

  • Member since 2022 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    And if it was 

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Stephanie Scarborough is it yours? Cause I just want my app approved 🥴😩

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I Thought batched was before application has been paid ! I’ve been stuck on that for 5 weeks now , still no payment 

  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Carmen Jones:

    @Stephanie Scarborough is it yours? Cause I just want my app approved 🥴😩


  • Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Tasha Mac:
    Quote from @Carmen Jones:

    @Stephanie Scarborough is it yours? Cause I just want my app approved 🥴😩

    I heard if you're requesting back-pay, it may take longer for your application to be approved. If you're only requesting future payments, they say the application process is much faster.


  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jakashea Cousins:

    I Thought batched was before application has been paid ! I’ve been stuck on that for 5 weeks now , still no payment 

    Is it going to you or landlord?
  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Not It’s Not Going To My Landlord

  • Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Stephanie Hernandez, @Kaljorious Green, im in same place yall are. i have emailed the gov, lt gov, and the ag, all have responded and said that we should be hearing something soon. But its been 3 weeks since i emailed the gov with no improvement, the ag called me monday but there has been no change....

  • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Any updates?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.