RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,277 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    Originally posted by @Tomeka Bracey:

    Well my status are saying application Has been paid but still No payments waiting on emails saying how much they gone pay been saying the same for 9 days 

    Did you have the landlord outreach status at any point?

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    Originally posted by @Kimberley Garrett:
    Originally posted by @Camille Jannice:

    Has anyone got utilities paid yet?

     Yes. 

    What was your steps I have rent paid but it says nothing about electric the people on the phone says electric paid later but my application says application paid does that mean application closed

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Fran Williams no haven’t seen anything like that I don’t know what’s going on I thought when it said paid that it will be paid to the landlord but guess I was wrong I don’t know how it goes 

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Tawanda Leonard mine has said this for the last 3weeks

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Camille Jannice:
    Originally posted by @Kimberley Garrett:
    Originally posted by @Camille Jannice:

    Has anyone got utilities paid yet?

     Yes. 

    What was your steps I have rent paid but it says nothing about electric the people on the phone says electric paid later but my application says application paid does that mean application closed

    The utility bill and rent stated paid the same day. Entergy sent an email and text stating a promise to pay had been made. About 5-7 days later the payment reflected on my Entergy account.

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    I hope it's completed soon for you @Fran

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Kimberley Garrett how long was it before your funds hit the account after your status said paid 

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Tomeka Bracey:

    @Kimberley Garrett how long was it before your funds hit the account after your status said paid 

     It was between 7-10 days when funds were received by landlord.

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    I put in the recertification form a month ago and it is still saying submitted.?

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Nyna Davis:

     I called today and nice rep answered the phone and he said I was in review. So hopeful that was the truth. No update on the web though....

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Tawanda Leonard that’s good new! I’m going to call tomorrow to check last time i got No update. 

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Nyna Davis....I hope so

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Tawanda Leonard thank you for the update

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Nyna Davis:

    @Tawanda Leonard thank you for the update

     You're welcome

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    No funds as of yet applied July 2,2021 received approved status  August 28,2021

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Does anyone’s application say batched???

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Sarah Mine says that now after saying payment is being processed. Do you know what it means?

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Been saying this 3 weeks still no funds 

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    Originally posted by @Renee Luckett:

    Sarah Mine says that now after saying payment is being processed. Do you know what it means?

     Hey no. I’m still trying to figure out also 

  • Member since 2021 · 21 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    My application has said approved for going on 3 weeks now has anyone else had theirs sit for this long? If so when did they finally send payment?

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    After almost a month since i applied (8/9/21) my status finally changed to under review today 🙌🏽

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Sarah were you already approved before it said “batched”?

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Renee Luckett:

    Sarah were you already approved before it said “batched”?

    My payment was processing before it turned to batched today. Any idea what it means? 

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    Have you received payment yet?Originally posted by @Tomeka Bracey:

    Been saying this 3 weeks still no funds 

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    I called today & they just said it still meant it was processing still. Unfortunately 

    Originally posted by @Diamond Hampton:
    Originally posted by @Renee Luckett:

    Sarah were you already approved before it said “batched”?

    My payment was processing before it turned to batched today. Any idea what it means? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.