RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
28,160 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Elaysha Maxwell thank you, just trying to compare wait times hopefully mine moves like yours since I’m only asking for future payments as well. Applied 8/9 still showing submitted though

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Nyna Davis You Got A Lil while to go but you should see movement in bout 2 weeks just keep checking your portal it’s a lot of different steps that’s gone be happening 

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Elaysha Maxwell thank I’m just wanting to see approved I’ll be at ease to tell my landlord. She told me it should take a month since I’m asking for future payments

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    5y
  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Elaysha Maxwell

    You need to also email it to the email address on the 2nd page of the recertification application! They will send you a message on your web portal that it was received. 
    If anything else is needed they will correspond with you there.

    I sent mine in last week. Hopefully it won’t take 3 months like the initial application did.

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Stephanie Langley Thanks I just sent to the email as well 

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Status saying applications has been paid how long does it take for the funds to be sent to the landlord 

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Have you received payment yet?

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Sarah Whitefield still haven’t received the email with the dates on it it’s been saying application has been paid a week 

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    This is the longest process ever. My application has been on “payment processed” for about a week now & still no payment. However I did get approved pretty quick.. it’s just the final steps that are being dragged 

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Sarah Whitefield yes indeed everything else was quick in just waiting I hope they send payments soon 

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    I waited over 3 months. Application submitted 4/30 paid 8/4. It took from 7/19 processing to 8/4 to actually being paid. 
    For all of y’all that got an answer within weeks of submitting, be grateful! There are still lots of people out there being evicted without their applications making it to the approval process in time. 

    I am thankful for this program, even in the waiting. 

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Stephanie Langley how long did yours say paid before they actually paid it they said that I should have a email with the months they paid but I don’t have it yet 

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Tomeka Bracey it never said paid. From 7/19 it said processed and it was paid on 8/4 but never said the word paid.  It was over 3 weeks from showing up as a scheduled payment on my Acct. More like a month!

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Stephanie Langley oh ok I’m patiently waiting I pray everybody get the help they need cause Lord knows I need it 

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Tomeka Bracey does your application say processing? Approved? Is there a payment schedule on your Acct portal? 

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Stephanie Langley this is what it’s saying 

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y
  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Has anyone got utilities paid yet?

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Camille Jannice:

    Has anyone got utilities paid yet?

     Yes. 

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    My status has said Awaiting landlord outreach completion for the last three weeks. Does this mean I’ve already been approved?

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    I would just like to see approved. It's been almost a month since I submitted the application.  

  • Member since 2021 · 135 posts · 15 votes
    5y
  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Nyna Davis... 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 for us both!!!

  • Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Well my status are saying application Has been paid but still No payments waiting on emails saying how much they gone pay been saying the same for 9 days 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.