RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

RAMP/ERA Program in Mississippi

Investor · Olive Branch, MS · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

15Reply
27,305 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 23 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Khadiya Neketria Lee Smith:

I applied 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any funds. The online portal is suppose to help you track the status of your application, but mines still say application submitted after 6 weeks. I tried calling the toll free number and speaking to someone directly. They’re not disclosing any information. Just telling you to use the portal to monitor your application. 

 I applied for a tenant my app is now saying application pending approval is that a good sign 

 Yes! By tomorrow the application should say “Application in QC review”. My QC review took two days before the status was changed to “Application Approved”. 

See this reply in the discussion

2057 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I did the application for my niece in January 27,2022 and she was approved in March 2022 and never received a payment. 

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Deborah Brown:

    I did the application for my niece in January 27,2022 and she was approved in March 2022 and never received a payment. 

    This is insane
  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Poor professionalism!

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Mines have been saying application pending approval for a month and 2 wks now... Does that mean stop paying rent?

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Aletha Owens:
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    My status changed today from awaiting landlord outreach completion to under review and the processors asked a question and I said yes now it at pending approval wat does that mean 

    What does awaiting landlord outreach completion means because I've already uploaded a document thar states my landlord does not wanna participate. Is this a bad thing?

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    That mean the check will be sent directly to the tenant (you)

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I am convinced, just like with other state funds deemed to help those struggling financially, that this money has been grossly misappropriated. It’s so unfortunate that we can’t depend on the very individuals who claim you to have our backs. MHC/MSERA/MSRAMP and any other affiliated entity should be audited. Follow the dollar. 

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    how long does it stay on batched for ramp era 

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    You are exactly right!

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    You are exactly right! When it comes to a lot of money it is definitely not used how it should be.

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    What does it mean when I try to submit my application and it tells me sorry something went wrong please try again later? I have tried again later several times and I get the same result... Someone help plz

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Why can't I submit my application to renters assistance

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Greetings! You might have to refresh your browser.

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Spence Rodman:

    Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.


  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    No

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I live alone no one has applied for any help in my household

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Spence Rodman:

    Has anyone applied for funds through the Rental Assistance Program in Mississippi?  Do you know if any of the funds have been disbursed at this point, or what the time line might be.

    No
  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Michelle Russell:

    I have been waiting on a response for my recertification since beg of may. I can't get anyone to respond or answer. I'm gonna try to call again tomorrow and hopefully get some information.

    I got a small update , said they received my recertification and a processor would contact me shortly and check the ramp portal for new messages. 


  • Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Tawanda Leonard, been waiting since NOvember 30...... been on pemding approval for 2 months now

  • Member since 2021 · 64 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kelsey Bradshaw:

    @Tawanda Leonard, been waiting since NOvember 30...... been on pemding approval for 2 months now

     Goodness,  have you messaged the processor inside the RAMP portal for a status update?

  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Tawanda Leonard:
    Quote from @Kelsey Bradshaw:

    @Tawanda Leonard, been waiting since NOvember 30...... been on pemding approval for 2 months now

     Goodness,  have you messaged the processor inside the RAMP portal for a status update?


  • Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Tawanda Leonard:
    Quote from @Kelsey Bradshaw:

    @Tawanda Leonard, been waiting since NOvember 30...... been on pemding approval for 2 months now

    I applied 5/5/2022, I have had 3 disconnect notices for power and water. Each month I’ve had to find a way to pay a portion of the bill because RAMP and the recertification organization HAS NOT HELPED. My water was turned off last Monday. My power was turned off last Friday. Each of the organizations weee notified by ME way before the disconnect notice was up. I emailed, wrote in the message portal, called and spoke to 2 different agents all with the same response, that they would send it to their managers and  it would take 48 hours to see an update in the portal. I have seen NOTHING and now I am waterless and powerless and my rent is past due 3 months. This is supposed to be a RECERTIFICATION?!? Where is the help? Who is helping? Where is the money going? What can we do? I work a job that cannot pay the sky high bills and food and gas it takes to raise only 2 kids!!! I cannot imagine what people are doing with more than 2!!! I don’t qualify for any other assistance, no food stamps, no Medicaid, NOTHING. What is this program for if they cannot even have the decency to RESPOND to an email???  Anyone else sick to their stomachs of having to WAIT???

     Goodness,  have you messaged the processor inside the RAMP portal for a status update?


  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    No there hasn't been any one that has received any help

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Tracy M Kuter:

    No there hasn't been any one that has received any help

    I did But it saying I only got approved for 2 months


  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    It’s really sad 😞 my niece been waiting since March of this year and haven’t received anything through ramp. I’m so sorry 😞 that you are in this situation and I hope everything come together for you.🙏🙏

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.