Mississippi Ramp Portal

Mississippi Ramp Portal

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hello. I am a resident of Jackson Mississippi. And the answer is YES. I received my check of rental assistance on the 26th of August. However, I applied on the 13th of July. They are slow and they always tell you some kind of lie like that managers and supervisors are always busy. BUT, they will PAY YOU. LUCKILY FOR ME, MY landlord told them to SEND me the CHECK. And they did. They sent me 6 months worth of Rent. 

5Reply
102 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 9 votes
4y

How long after your status goes to Batched does it take to receive payment

See this reply in the discussion

20 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    How long after your status goes to Batched does it take to receive payment

  • Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hello my application status is batched. It has been that way since December 9, 2021. My landlord is listed and there are amounts that have the date 12/02/21 by them and it says processed. How long does it take for the  funds to be released to the lanlord?

    I did my application 10/01/21, I had messages in the portal around 11/17/21, I checked it on 11/29/21 and finished submitted documents on 12/03/21. I went from approved to batched in less than 4days. 

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    So I’m receiving my check by mail since my landlord doesn’t participate. I just checked informed delivery and I see something from bill.com and it says payment enclosed. Could this be the RAMP check? Did you receive your payment by mail?

  • Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Mine still saying application submitted

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    So it turned out that it was indeed the check from RAMP. The original application that I did a recertification for still says application under review. I did that application back in August. I’ve submitted everything and it’s been at a standstill again for almost 2 months. 

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    My status Application has been paid and going to landlord light bill already paid by ramp but landlord says he doesn't know what ramp is.

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    My application has been saying Application Under Review going on 30 days which I haven't received any messages not once from my processor since I've submitted my application on November 11, 2021. Which I don't understand after seeing other applicates submit their applications after mines, and have already been funded. Have anyone else exprience this problem?

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Memphiz Thornton:

    My application has been saying Application Under Review going on 30 days which I haven't received any messages not once from my processor since I've submitted my application on November 11, 2021. Which I don't understand after seeing other applicates submit their applications after mines, and have already been funded. Have anyone else exprience this problem?


     I submitted my application on September 7, 2021. Today is February 17, 2022. Application pending approval. Last week the temperature inside my house was 21 degrees. No, I have no power. Everything is disconnected. And yes, my landlord did his part. There is no hope.

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Heather Christopher:
    Quote from @Memphiz Thornton:

    My application has been saying Application Under Review going on 30 days which I haven't received any messages not once from my processor since I've submitted my application on November 11, 2021. Which I don't understand after seeing other applicates submit their applications after mines, and have already been funded. Have anyone else exprience this problem?


     I submitted my application on September 7, 2021. Today is February 17, 2022. Application pending approval. Last week the temperature inside my house was 21 degrees. No, I have no power. Everything is disconnected. And yes, my landlord did his part. There is no hope.


     So, if Covid doesn't kill you the state will let you die.

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I dont  know my status 

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Joseph Davis:

    I dont  know my status 


  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Joseph Davis:

    I dont  know my status 


     I  need to get my status 

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Joseph Davis:
    Quote from @Joseph Davis:

    I dont  know my status 


     I  need to get my status 


  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I cant get into my ramp portal to see my status i been trying to see if I can get my gas bill paid its been two months and u gave me a pledge on it but it was never paid on y'all behalf 

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    This program is legitimate. My land lord received the check , as well as, my utility companies.  I applied for the recertification and it has been paid on the ramp site and we are waiting on the check now.

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Terelle Berry:

    My status Application has been paid and going to landlord light bill already paid by ramp but landlord says he doesn't know what ramp is.


    If he doesn't know what RAMP is then he didn't participate in the program.   The check will probably come directly to you.

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Zekerhia Rice:

    I cant get into my ramp portal to see my status i been trying to see if I can get my gas bill paid its been two months and u gave me a pledge on it but it was never paid on y'all behalf 


  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Memphiz Thornton:

    My application has been saying Application Under Review going on 30 days which I haven't received any messages not once from my processor since I've submitted my application on November 11, 2021. Which I don't understand after seeing other applicates submit their applications after mines, and have already been funded. Have anyone else exprience this problem?


     I submitted mine in April 2022. Had some missing info, submitted it back in June,  and still have not heard anything either way. 

  • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hello, everyone just a quick question I see my ramp is it approved I moved to a different place will bill.com still forward my check to the new address? 

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I did my application for RAMP on August 5th and it’s September 7th. I thought RAMP was gone pay my rent n light bill. So now that RAMP didn’t pay I have an eviction notice, what should I do? My name is Kayla Wilson.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.