Investor Friendly Realtors in Birmingham AL

Investor Friendly Realtors in Birmingham AL

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 9 votes

Hi All,

I am an investor based in Austin, TX. I buy / rehab / rent properties in Texas as well as Tennessee. I am looking to expand to Birmingham. Does anyone know of a realtor I can connect with who works well with an out of state investor? I'm also looking for a little guidance, overview, and advice on specific neighborhoods. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Nathan

2Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 164 posts · 107 votes
6y

Another thumbs up for @Rob Drum, he has been great so far! I worked with him on a few properties and he has been helpful, friendly, responsive, and most importantly has looked at our deals from an investor mindset first before worrying about commission.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa Bay, FL · Member since 2009 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hello Nathan 

    I am an agent and would be happy to help you.

    Thanks Tony 

  • Property Manager · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 41 votes
    8y

    Hey Nathan, I'd love to be a resource for you in Birmingham. Feel free to shoot me a message with addresses/neighborhoods and I'll be happy to talk you through the areas. I focus on property management but @Rob Drum has helped several of my clients as an agent and they are all very happy with him. He's a great guy and does a great job. 

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hey Nathan

    I am a real estate broker in Birmingham and would be glad to help you I have been in the market for 26 years and have had  a lot of experience with investors. I help investors locate properties for them to flip or buy and hold.

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 164 posts · 107 votes
    6y

    @Nathan Williams good to see another Austinite! Did you have any success finding a rental property in Birmingham?

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 164 posts · 107 votes
    6y

    Another thumbs up for @Rob Drum, he has been great so far! I worked with him on a few properties and he has been helpful, friendly, responsive, and most importantly has looked at our deals from an investor mindset first before worrying about commission.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.