Birmingham general contractor

Birmingham general contractor

Rental Property Investor · Northern Virginia · Member since 2019 · 793 posts · 620 votes

Hi all,

We are looking at offering on 20+ unit multifamily property in Birmingham and are looking for referrals for trustworthy, reliable general contractors who can help us with a full gut of the units.  

Thank you all in advance!

Have a great day!

4Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 36 votes
    5y

    A1 Construction

    Frankie Drozdowicz  

  • Rental Property Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2019 · 76 posts · 43 votes
    5y

    Hi @Aaron W., I wish I could say I knew a contractor who isn't booked up right now, I'll keep my ears open though. Good luck, and thanks for investing in our wonderful city!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.