Property Manager & Insurance Provider in Montgomery Alabama

Property Manager & Insurance Provider in Montgomery Alabama

New to Real Estate · NYC · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 5 votes

Hello everyone!

I’m currently under contract on my first rental property in Montgomery, Alabama. Does anyone know of a good insurance provider AND property management company in the Montgomery area?

Appreciate your response and thanks in advance!

0Reply
21 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg ParkerBusiness Member
    Realtor, Contractor, Property Manager · Montgomery AL and Kowaliga, AL · Member since 2017 · 669 posts · 536 votes
    5y

    State Farm for insurance.

    All3 Realty for Property Management.

    MGM Property Pros LLC
    View Page
  • Matt BellPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, AL · Member since 2015 · 93 posts · 95 votes
    5y

    @Samantha Lewis

    Michael Gay at State Farm.

    CJ Hodges at Paramount Properties.

    I have a whole list of contacts and contractors I can share if you are interested.

    Good luck!

  • New to Real Estate · NYC · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Matt Bell @Greg Parker thank you both! This is very helpful

    I have my inspection coming up tomorrow & anticipate some work to be done @Matt Bell I would love to see your list of contacts if you don't mind!

  • Matt BellPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, AL · Member since 2015 · 93 posts · 95 votes
    5y

    @Samantha Lewis send me a direct message with your email and I will forward it over.

  • Dustin WoodleyBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Prattville · Member since 2018 · 68 posts · 40 votes
    5y

    I am a broker that runs a company that has sales agents and property management in the Montgomery, AL area. I am also a licensed residential home builder. I would love to set up a call with you to see I could help you in any way!!

    If you want to schedule a meeting with me https://calendly.com/dustin-24

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.