Mobile Alabama Real Estate

Mobile Alabama Real Estate

Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 7 votes

Looking to connect with other investor in Mobile Al. I am real estate agent and investor in San Diego California I have a few home under contract in Mobile. Look to contact with some other local investors or anyone looking to learn more about investing. 

2Reply
78 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Fairhope, AL · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 18 votes
7y

@Warb K. Wilcox A little late to your post but I am

an investor local to the Mobile area. I recently relocated to Alabama from Louisiana and have started my investment portfolio in Mobile. Feel free to message me if you need anything. I am a licensed agent in Louisiana and Alabama. I've completed a personal flip, currently have a rental in Louisiana, wholesaled/assigned multiple properties in both states, and now looking for BRRRR properties.

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • MIlton MonzonPro Member
    Investor · Utah/California/Connectictut · Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 25 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Stacey R Simmons:

    I am looking for anyone looking to buy property in Mobile, Alabama in the "Down the Bay" area.  My mom has old property on Broad Street, with an old home that needs to be torn down or we can work that out.  We are trying to help her get the best deal she can with that property to help her buy a home.  My understanding is that they are moving the airport down to Brookley Field, this property is also commercially zoned, so might be worth looking into.  There were a couple of companies that approached her a few years ago but she was being stubborn and missed those deals.  I feel that some of the local agencies are not offering the best deal, considering that area will be bustling and property more precious in the near future! I can give more information if anyone interested.  Thank you!!

    Hi @Stacey R Simmons I am interested. Can you please reach out to me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.