Mobile Alabama Real Estate

24 Replies | Mobile (Alabama), Alabama

Looking to connect with other investor in Mobile Al. I am real estate agent and investor in San Diego California I have a few home under contract in Mobile. Look to contact with some other local investors or anyone looking to learn more about investing. 

@Warb K. Wilcox A little late to your post but I am

an investor local to the Mobile area. I recently relocated to Alabama from Louisiana and have started my investment portfolio in Mobile. Feel free to message me if you need anything. I am a licensed agent in Louisiana and Alabama. I've completed a personal flip, currently have a rental in Louisiana, wholesaled/assigned multiple properties in both states, and now looking for BRRRR properties.

Originally posted by @Warb K. Wilcox :

Looking to connect with other investor in Mobile Al. I am real estate agent and investor in San Diego California I have a few home under contract in Mobile. Look to contact with some other local investors or anyone looking to learn more about investing. 

Hey Warb welcome to the site. I see you are interested in the Alabama area. I suggest you also take a look at The Ultimate Guide to Grading Birmingham Alabama Neighborhoods. Ton of good info and statistics in there for you to assess risk down there.

Warb, I'm a Independent Mortgage Broker and a Mobile native also investing in the city from my current home in Houston.  I'll send you a colleague request shortly!

How are you I am from mobile as well I am investing from San Diego CA I am also a agent here and I am getting my Alabama license now. I am currently about 2/3 weeks away from finishing a rehab in Crieghton area. I also lived in Houston for a while.

I am in Sacramento and am looking to acquire a property either via lease option or sub to the current owner's existing financing. Does anyone here have experience in these types of deals in Mobile? 

@Warb K. Wilcox  

Hi Warb. It seems I'm a little late to this thread, but I am a Mobile native and am currently looking to learn the ropes through wholesaling and networking. Currently back home in Mobile from school, and I'm happy to help be boots on the ground here. I'd love to learn from your experience!

I'm looking for my next apartment complex in Mobile. 15-200 unit apartment complexes, 6-9% CAP Rate, no hood, nothing around Leed Pebbles, and hell no, definitely not Prichard. Whatcha got?

Looking to connect with other investor in Mobile Al. I am real estate agent and investor in San Diego California I have a few home under contract in Mobile. Look to contact with some other local investors or anyone looking to learn more about investing

Mark, I am living in Atlanta but originally from Mobile, and may be moving back there soon. Looking to get my first property in the city here pretty soon as well. Have you done any more deals since your original post? 

Originally posted by @Herndon Davis :
Originally posted by @Warb K. Wilcox:

Warb, I'm a Independent Mortgage Broker and a Mobile native also investing in the city from my current home in Houston.  I'll send you a colleague request shortly!

What part of Mobile are you investing in? I am also a Mobile native myself, currently living in Atlanta. 

@Warb K. Wilcox - Hi Warb. I have been looking in the Mobile area for a month or so. So far I lost on 4 houses as my offers were not accepted. I would like to connect with other investors for ideas. I am looking for a SFR or a multi-family. I would also be interested in BRRRR but it is hard to do since I am in CA. I would have to connect with a trustworthy contractor. Any suggestions from anybody is welcome. Thank you all.

Hi Roberto

It’s definitely a very active market you have to be quick on the trigger I purchased two last week. I am also on Cali you can reach me at +16194034323 I have a team of contractors in Mobile to assist you. 

Hi Warb,

Jeannie Armstrong, a new investor in Mobile. Have few questions, do you mind if I give you a call? Thanks