Mobile Alabama Real Estate

Mobile Alabama Real Estate

Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 7 votes

Looking to connect with other investor in Mobile Al. I am real estate agent and investor in San Diego California I have a few home under contract in Mobile. Look to contact with some other local investors or anyone looking to learn more about investing. 

2Reply
86 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Fairhope, AL · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 18 votes
7y

@Warb K. Wilcox A little late to your post but I am

an investor local to the Mobile area. I recently relocated to Alabama from Louisiana and have started my investment portfolio in Mobile. Feel free to message me if you need anything. I am a licensed agent in Louisiana and Alabama. I've completed a personal flip, currently have a rental in Louisiana, wholesaled/assigned multiple properties in both states, and now looking for BRRRR properties.

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Fairhope, AL · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    @Warb K. Wilcox A little late to your post but I am

    an investor local to the Mobile area. I recently relocated to Alabama from Louisiana and have started my investment portfolio in Mobile. Feel free to message me if you need anything. I am a licensed agent in Louisiana and Alabama. I've completed a personal flip, currently have a rental in Louisiana, wholesaled/assigned multiple properties in both states, and now looking for BRRRR properties.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Warb K. Wilcox:

    Looking to connect with other investor in Mobile Al. I am real estate agent and investor in San Diego California I have a few home under contract in Mobile. Look to contact with some other local investors or anyone looking to learn more about investing. 

     Hey Warb welcome to the site. I see you are interested in the Alabama area. I suggest you also take a look at The Ultimate Guide to Grading Birmingham Alabama Neighborhoods. Ton of good info and statistics in there for you to assess risk down there.

  • Lender · Ft. Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2019 · 156 posts · 98 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Warb K. Wilcox:

    Looking to connect with other investor in Mobile Al. I am real estate agent and investor in San Diego California I have a few home under contract in Mobile. Look to contact with some other local investors or anyone looking to learn more about investing. 

     Warb, I'm a Independent Mortgage Broker and a Mobile native also investing in the city from my current home in Houston.  I'll send you a colleague request shortly!

  • Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    How are you I am from mobile as well I am investing from San Diego CA I am also a agent here and I am getting my Alabama license now. I am currently about 2/3 weeks away from finishing a rehab in Crieghton area. I also lived in Houston for a while.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2019 · 229 posts · 229 votes
    7y

    I am in Sacramento and am looking to acquire a property either via lease option or sub to the current owner's existing financing. Does anyone here have experience in these types of deals in Mobile? 

  • Homeowner · Royse City · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Warb K. Wilcox 

    Hi Warb. It seems I'm a little late to this thread, but I am a Mobile native and am currently looking to learn the ropes through wholesaling and networking. Currently back home in Mobile from school, and I'm happy to help be boots on the ground here. I'd love to learn from your experience!

  • Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    Hi Thomas I would love to connect with you. I am currently looking for my next project in mobile.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 172 posts · 122 votes
    6y

    @Warb K. Wilcox @Thomas Hendrix Hello I am an OOS investor who is also looking to invest in Mobile, AL. I am also looking for a project in Mobile.

  • Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    Hi Ramon 

    What type of project are you looking to do in Mobile?

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 172 posts · 122 votes
    6y

    @Warb K. Wilcox I am looking for a BRRRR SFH project there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Gulf Breeze, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 733 votes
    6y

    I'm looking for my next apartment complex in Mobile. 15-200 unit apartment complexes, 6-9% CAP Rate, no hood, nothing around Leed Pebbles, and hell no, definitely not Prichard. Whatcha got?

  • Rental Property Investor · Mobile, AL · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 13 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Warb K. Wilcox:

    Looking to connect with other investor in Mobile Al. I am real estate agent and investor in San Diego California I have a few home under contract in Mobile. Look to contact with some other local investors or anyone looking to learn more about investing

    Mark, I am living in Atlanta but originally from Mobile, and may be moving back there soon. Looking to get my first property in the city here pretty soon as well. Have you done any more deals since your original post? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Mobile, AL · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 13 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Herndon Davis:
    Originally posted by @Warb K. Wilcox:

    Looking to connect with other investor in Mobile Al. I am real estate agent and investor in San Diego California I have a few home under contract in Mobile. Look to contact with some other local investors or anyone looking to learn more about investing. 

     Warb, I'm a Independent Mortgage Broker and a Mobile native also investing in the city from my current home in Houston.  I'll send you a colleague request shortly!

     What part of Mobile are you investing in? I am also a Mobile native myself, currently living in Atlanta. 

  • Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    6y

     currently finishing up one in Creighton but I don’t have a set area I go with the numbers mostly. I have been targeting parts of DIP lately 

  • Rental Property Investor · Mobile, AL · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @Warb K. Wilcox ok cool, I grew up on DIP. What strategy are you using?

  • Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    I look for 12% ROI on any rental properties in general.

  • Rental Property Investor · Gulf Shores, AL · Member since 2019 · 107 posts · 115 votes
    6y

    @Warb K. Wilcox

    Hi Warb, I'm a SFR/MF investor in the Mobile area. I'm always looking for a nice flip, BRRRR or multi-family syndication opportunity.

  • Investor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2020 · 35 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Warb K. Wilcox - Hi Warb. I have been looking in the Mobile area for a month or so. So far I lost on 4 houses as my offers were not accepted. I would like to connect with other investors for ideas. I am looking for a SFR or a multi-family. I would also be interested in BRRRR but it is hard to do since I am in CA. I would have to connect with a trustworthy contractor. Any suggestions from anybody is welcome. Thank you all.

  • Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Hi Roberto

    It’s definitely a very active market you have to be quick on the trigger I purchased two last week.

  • Investor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2020 · 35 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Warb K. Wilcox. Thank you, Warb. Will call you in a few. My phone is a 831 area code, fyi.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mobile Al · Member since 2019 · 27 posts · 4 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Warb K. Wilcox:

    Hi Roberto

    It’s definitely a very active market you have to be quick on the trigger I purchased two last week. I am also on Cali you can reach me at +16194034323 I have a team of contractors in Mobile to assist you. 

    Hi Warb,

    Jeannie Armstrong, a new investor in Mobile. Have few questions, do you mind if I give you a call? Thanks

  • Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Hi Jeannie yes you may give me a call. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Fairhope, AL · Member since 2017 · 131 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    @Duncan Hayes

    I do. I’m on the Mobile market.

    Very familiar with sub to.

    Thanks,

    Mark Davis

  • Real Estate Agent · Fairhope, AL · Member since 2017 · 131 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    @Warb K. Wilcox

    I’m also in the Mobile Market

    Thanks,

    Mark Davis

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I am looking for anyone looking to buy property in Mobile, Alabama in the "Down the Bay" area.  My mom has old property on Broad Street, with an old home that needs to be torn down or we can work that out.  We are trying to help her get the best deal she can with that property to help her buy a home.  My understanding is that they are moving the airport down to Brookley Field, this property is also commercially zoned, so might be worth looking into.  There were a couple of companies that approached her a few years ago but she was being stubborn and missed those deals.  I feel that some of the local agencies are not offering the best deal, considering that area will be bustling and property more precious in the near future! I can give more information if anyone interested.  Thank you!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.