Available Contractors in Huntsville, AL

2 Replies

We are actively seeking our first BRRRR project in HSV and in need of contractor recommendations for quotes, and of course the rehabs afterwards. I've had a couple recommended to me, and have reached out to them, but both are too busy to take on more work.

So any additional recommendations would be great. Thanks!

Originally posted by @David Vander Pol :

We are actively seeking our first BRRRR project in HSV and in need of contractor recommendations for quotes, and of course the rehabs afterwards. I've had a couple recommended to me, and have reached out to them, but both are too busy to take on more work.

So any additional recommendations would be great. Thanks!

Hi, I have a great contractor in Birm! He also sources the properties for you and provides a full scope of work and then he also has a property manager lined up quoting the rents so there isn't a lot of guess work. He also has a hard money lender lined up and the end lender doing 80% refi if needed. DM me if you want more info. 

@David Vander Pol

In the current market it is tough to find a good contractor as the good ones have more worked than they know what to do with.  In addition to that a lot of them are hesitant to work with out of state investors.  I have some good ones that I have used personally used.  PM me for their contacts.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here