Looking for Multi Family networking events in my area

7 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am looking for multi family meet ups or networking events in my local area which is in Long Beach, CA.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kyle

@Kyle Mitchell try meetup.com. It usually has numerous investor and real estate meetups. You should keep it might that obviously some are going to be better than others. Also, there is a good event company called Biznow that does local Q&A with industry leaders on a frequent basis. Unfortunately, you have already missed the "big" multifamily conference which is RealShare. 

FIBI (For Investors By Investors) is a good networking opportunity, although these meetings range in topics. I believe there's a chapter in Long Beach, it can be found on Meetup.com like William suggested.

@Kyle Mitchell if you're willing to make the trek up to the San Fernando Valley, there's a great one hosted by @CJ Berina . Usually on Thursday evenings- occasionally on the weekends.  

Originally posted by @Kyle Mitchell :

Hi everyone,

I am looking for multi family meet ups or networking events in my local area which is in Long Beach, CA.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kyle

I'm looking for these as well and haven't been able to find any locally!

@Kyle Mitchell @Antoine Martel meetup.com has a bunch of different groups that you can join. Like someone above said some are better than others but here’s a list... https://www.meetup.com/topics/real-estate-investors/us/ca/los_angeles/?_cookie-check=8tRsOlNXFcpYwZgs

Originally posted by @Hernell D. :

Kyle Mitchell Antoine Martel meetup.com has a bunch of different groups that you can join. Like someone above said some are better than others but here’s a list... https://www.meetup.com/topics/real-estate-investors/us/ca/los_angeles/?_cookie-check=8tRsOlNXFcpYwZgs

I know. I've seen it. But I haven't found any good ones that I liked. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.