Indianapolis local looking to connect with OOS Investors (CA)

Indianapolis local looking to connect with OOS Investors (CA)

Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 140 votes

I will be making a trip to Los Angeles in early June and wanted to connect with individuals that are currently investing in, or interested in the Indianapolis market! Open to attending meet-ups or networking groups to share some of my market knowledge with others. Any recommendations or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

0Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 68 posts · 34 votes
7y

@Zach Hoereth  What area of LA are you going to be in?  And when?  There are a number of meetups/events all over the LA area.  And on different days of the month of course too.  I attend the South LA one, usually the 3rd Saturday morning of the month.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 68 posts · 34 votes
    7y

    @Zach Hoereth  What area of LA are you going to be in?  And when?  There are a number of meetups/events all over the LA area.  And on different days of the month of course too.  I attend the South LA one, usually the 3rd Saturday morning of the month.

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 655 posts · 293 votes
    7y

    It has indeed been on my mind, I would absolutely like to meet and talk

  • New to Real Estate · Bay Area · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I have been thinking about the Indy market but do not live in LA. I'm up the road in Oakland. Will you be heading up north as well ?

  • Rental Property Investor · Seal Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 115 posts · 85 votes
    7y

    @Zach Hoereth I am in the Orange County area, and definitely have been exploring the Indy area. Would love to link up.

  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 140 votes
    7y

    @James M. Good deal! I will be attending a out of state multi-family investor meet up on May 5 and plan to stay for about 2 weeks. I was originally planning on June. Shoot me a PM and we can connect further! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 154 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    @Zach Hoereth, I am in the Los Angeles area and was looking at the Midwest (am originally from the Midwest), including Indiana, would love to chat as well. Feel free to connect/PM me and we can go from there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 68 posts · 34 votes
    7y

    @Zach Hoereth  Any more details of dates and location in LA?  I am actually needing to sell my condo in Noblesville right now too.  PM me

  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 916 posts · 647 votes
    7y

    @Zach Hoereth Im mid rehab right now but looking for my next project. Im in the Silverlake are and available the first and second week of May to meetup. PM me and we can see if something can work. 

    Cheers

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    @Zach Hoereth I'm also available to meet up. On my third BRRRR in Indy and looking to expand quick.

    Looking for deals!

  • Rental Property Investor · Hartford. CT · Member since 2018 · 178 posts · 54 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Zach Hoereth:

    I will be making a trip to Los Angeles in early June and wanted to connect with individuals that are currently investing in, or interested in the Indianapolis market! Open to attending meet-ups or networking groups to share some of my market knowledge with others. Any recommendations or advise would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers!

     Hey Zach. I'm cash out refiing a home and am looking to purchase 2-4 homes with it (cheapies) Indianapolis is a potential. I'm up in Humboldt though. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 140 votes
    7y

    Good morning all! 

    I have nailed down the dates for my upcoming trip. I will be getting into LA on May 4th and I plan to stay in Long Beach for a few days. On May 5th I will be attending an out of state multi-family investor meet up that I am sponsoring for the majority of the day on Sunday. Once that is over, I plan to stay in the LA area for the next week or so connecting with investors and attending various meet-ups. I plan to leave late May 12th to make my way back to Indianapolis. Please PM me if you'd like to get together for lunch, dinner, etc. 

    Cheers,

    Zach 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.