LA Investor Meet-Ups May 4th-12th

LA Investor Meet-Ups May 4th-12th

Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 140 votes

Good afternoon all! 

I will be traveling to LA for a couple of days for an out of state multi-family investor meet-up. While in the area I wanted to search for other meet-ups going on in the LA area. I will be staying in Westminster for the majority of my stay, but have multiple lunches/dinners lined up in LA county, Irvine, and Huntington Beach. Feel free to private message me if you know of a couple or would like to get together! 

Cheers,

Zach 

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Insurance Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Zach Hoereth - I work in Irvine and there is a good meetup in Anaheim this week. I'll PM you my contact info. 

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 523 posts · 476 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Zach Hoereth:

    Good afternoon all! 

    I will be traveling to LA for a couple of days for an out of state multi-family investor meet-up. While in the area I wanted to search for other meet-ups going on in the LA area. I will be staying in Westminster for the majority of my stay, but have multiple lunches/dinners lined up in LA county, Irvine, and Huntington Beach. Feel free to private message me if you know of a couple or would like to get together! 

    Cheers,

    Zach 

    Hey Zach, you may want to check out the Out of State Multifamily investing meetups (sounds like you may know of already), but there is one in Pasadena while you're here. I was at an even with a bunch of the chapters today in Long Beach and it was great. I'm sure you'll meet some good folks. Here is a link: https://www.meetup.com/Out-of-State-Multifamily-Apartment-Investors-Meetup/events/gpmcxqyzhblb/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.