LA Investor Meet-Ups May 4th-12th

2 Replies

Good afternoon all! 

I will be traveling to LA for a couple of days for an out of state multi-family investor meet-up. While in the area I wanted to search for other meet-ups going on in the LA area. I will be staying in Westminster for the majority of my stay, but have multiple lunches/dinners lined up in LA county, Irvine, and Huntington Beach. Feel free to private message me if you know of a couple or would like to get together! 

Cheers,

Zach 

Originally posted by @Zach Hoereth :

Good afternoon all! 

I will be traveling to LA for a couple of days for an out of state multi-family investor meet-up. While in the area I wanted to search for other meet-ups going on in the LA area. I will be staying in Westminster for the majority of my stay, but have multiple lunches/dinners lined up in LA county, Irvine, and Huntington Beach. Feel free to private message me if you know of a couple or would like to get together! 

Cheers,

Zach 

Hey Zach, you may want to check out the Out of State Multifamily investing meetups (sounds like you may know of already), but there is one in Pasadena while you're here. I was at an even with a bunch of the chapters today in Long Beach and it was great. I'm sure you'll meet some good folks. Here is a link: https://www.meetup.com/Out-of-State-Multifamily-Apartment-Investors-Meetup/events/gpmcxqyzhblb/

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here