Looking for a lawyer and an accountant in SF

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y

Kinda late for Valentine's Day.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Kinda late for Valentine's Day.

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    @Stan K.

    you may have already found a lawyer and accountant in SF, but I highly recommend my CPA JP Cross at jp 'at' taxninja.com. Tell him I referred you.

    The founder Matt Whatley is a JD/CPA and has set up business entities for me as well for a reasonable cost. If you have more specialized legal needs (corporate, injury, etc), pm me with details and I can make other recommendations as I have a lot of attorney friends. 

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    @Justin AshtonThanks for the recommendations! I found a CPA, but not an attorney. I'll reach out to Matt. 

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    Hi Stan,

    I'm a member of SPOSFI (smallprop.org) and I always enjoy Paul Utrecht's speeches. 

    http://ullawfirm.com/paul-f-utrecht/

    I've been working with Zacks and Freedman (http://zulpc.com/). They know their stuff very well but they are not cheap! What I planned to be a $5-$10k thing turned out to be $23-$25k. In case you can ask about Justin Goodman.

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Raimondo F.! 

  • Attorney · Santa Cruz, CA · Member since 2015 · 345 posts · 358 votes
    10y

    Hi @Stan K., I'm a lawyer in SF. Please send me a private note to connect. And then we can have a phone call to see if I'm the right fit for the type of lawyer youre looking for. If not, I may be able to refer you to someone.

    Jen

  • Real Estate Broker · San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    @Stan K. Let me know if you found a lawyer if not I can send you one. 

  • Investor · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Stan K.:

    Can someone recommend a lawyer and/or an accountant in SF?

     Alan Watters @ Krohn and Company, CPAs. They've got real estate specialist lawyers and CPAs.

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    Hey @Jon Q., just now noticed your post. How long have they been in business? I checked Yelp and they had no reviews at all.

  • Investor · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Stan K.:

    Hey @Jon Q., just now noticed your post. How long have they been in business? I checked Yelp and they had no reviews at all.

    They've been in business a very long time. Their clients don't use yelp man.

    Most of their clients are very big owners of apartment buildings / REITS/ etc.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.