How much to charge for flipping proerties for others

How much to charge for flipping proerties for others

Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes

A group of New York investors reached out to me and asked whether I would be interested in flipping properties on their behalf. I learned that there is a company in Austin TX named Homemade that performs this service but there is no information on what they charge and what their ageement looks like. Looking for ideas on how I should think about structuring such an arrangement.

Reventure has suggested that Connecticut is the best market in the country for investing in flips.

0Reply
24 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Perry Hall, MD · Member since 2016 · 586 posts · 598 votes
    2y
    Quote from @James McGovern:

    A group of New York investors reached out to me and asked whether I would be interested in flipping properties on their behalf. I learned that there is a company in Austin TX named Homemade that performs this service but there is no information on what they charge and what their ageement looks like. Looking for ideas on how I should think about structuring such an arrangement.

    Reventure has suggested that Connecticut is the best market in the country for investing in flips.

    What exactly does that mean? Are they just capital partners while you go source and run the deals from start to finish?

  • Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    Hey @James McGovern, would be interested to learn more about this if it went any further

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.