What would you do....

What would you do....

Houston/DFW/Memphis · Member since 2023 · 25 posts · 7 votes

I have a house that I need to refinance. I have offered partnership but I am not getting any traction. What would you do to get a partner, vet them, and possibly look for a long term business opprtunity?

1Reply
41 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Hanover Twp, PA · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    @Otis Clayton, maybe you should explain more why you want or need a partner?

    When I want to refinance, I just look for a lender and vet them and analyze their loan products. 

  • Houston/DFW/Memphis · Member since 2023 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    2y

    Hey Kevin

    I have have trouble getting financed but Im great at finding deals that make money. A partner wouls allow me to do more deals to buy and hold as well as increase our cashflow.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.