Does anyone have any experience regarding Multi Family Wealth Nation's course, resources, or meet-ups? Would love some feedback before I make the initial buy in.
Rental Property Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 22 votes
1y
I personally know the multifamily wealth nation team and I can vouch for them. Josh Roosen is not only an experienced multifamily investor but a stellar human with great values. They are some of the best at apartment investing and helping others get into the space or scale their business. I can not say enough good things about them! Would highly encourage anyone considering working with them to take the leap.
These guys are awesome. They bring the best experts in the industry to teach, truly care about their members and overdeliver in every way! Such a stellar group with amazing leaders.
Josh has been such a positive light in my life to be around and hold me accountable to my goals and dreams.
Rental Property Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 22 votes
1y
I personally know the multifamily wealth nation team and I can vouch for them. Josh Roosen is not only an experienced multifamily investor but a stellar human with great values. They are some of the best at apartment investing and helping others get into the space or scale their business. I can not say enough good things about them! Would highly encourage anyone considering working with them to take the leap.
Multifamily Wealth Nation is an incredible group and a game changer for anyone serious about multifamily investing. The knowledge, learning, and connections I gained from the community played a huge role in accelerating my success. The support and guidance from the coaches are unmatched! They truly care about the members and their investing journey. In less than 10 months, I went from having no experience in multifamily investing to speaking on stage about my success. I highly recommend MWN, and I can't say enough about Josh Roosen and the coaches. They consistently go above and beyond for everyone in the community!
I know the team at MWN and they are top notch. The events and platform are extremely valuable and the quality the members in the community are second to none. Would recommend to anyone looking to break into the multifamily space.
Hands down Multifamily Wealth Nation is by far the best group if you're serious about creating success in the apartment investing space. If you're truly serious about building a multifamily investing space you're not going to find a group that cares more and will provide help every step of the way with you!
Property Manager · Saint Augustine, FL · Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 3 votes
1y
These guys have been in the game a long time, and they want to see others succeed. Truly valuable and tactical content, and the meetups are top-notch. I would 10/10 recommend Multi Family Wealth Nation.
As an experienced Multifamily Broker, I can more than vouch for the Multifamily Wealth Nation Team! They are doing this business at the highest level. Connecting yourself to them would be very smart if you’re looking to get in this industry of scale your current investing business.
In my honest opinion Multifamily Wealth Nation is the best of the best. First off they are top notch investor doing this business at the highest level and provide the upmost care and help to their members they work with. You’d be hard pressed to find a group that pours more into their members and goes above and beyond to ensure they create success. Some larger groups you tend to get lost in, while this one truly feels more like a family in which each member is invested in each other's success. I'd encourage anyone looking to scale or build their multifamily knowledge and network to check in with them first, they're a solid choice for sure.
Does anyone have any experience regarding Multi Family Wealth Nation's course, resources, or meet-ups? Would love some feedback before I make the initial buy in.
Thank you BP community!
-Brandon
Hey Brandon,
I just joined multi family wealth nation and I can say these guys are awesome! Josh is very hands on with everyone and his team is great. I’ve already had the chance to network with so many people inside. Whatever tools or connections you need this guy has got it! Highly recommend and hope to see you in there with us. -Seth Jacobson
I’ve been apart of the multifamily wealth nation community for a few months now and i have a new confidence in myself and my real estate goals. Josh Roosen is a great mentor to all and a great person. He puts our community first and is determined to see everyone excel in real estate. Learning more and more as i continue to put my time and effort into the teachings, i am confident in my future success in multifamily investing. Excited to keep it pushing. Thank you Josh and the MWN community for the support and assistance.
Multifamily Syndicator · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 192 votes
1y
I’ve personally known Josh & the Multifamily Wealth Nation team since 2019 and can vouch they are the real deal!
Not only are they high level investors in the Multifamily space, they also pour there everything into their community ensuring their students create the same level of success. Josh & his team are genuinely interested in seeing his students succeed.
The resources, coaches, events and community they have put together is unparalleled. Would without a doubt recommend them if you’re at all serious about getting into this industry.
Hey! So I’ve invested in a lot of these “mastermind” type of groups to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars. A lot of them can be guru like and over-promise/under-deliver. MWN however is one of the very few groups I joined that provides nothing BUT high value! I’ve gotten to know Josh personally and I love, love, love how he puts his money where his mouth is. I’ve had the privilege to speak with him one on one on numerous occasions and not only is he is so genuine, but he makes time for us. He believes in creating wealth for others and operates MWN as truly an educational/networking platform. Happy to be here and happy to know the community as a whole! Hope to see you on the inside as well!
I'm personally more of a fan of one on one coaching, I try to stay away from group stuff. But to each their own obviously. The networking is great with group courses.
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote
1y
I’ve been investing in single-family rentals for over five years and recently expanded into multifamily investing. Multifamily Wealth Nation has been an incredible resource, offering live events, networking, and responsive coaching.
The team, including Josh Roosen, provides valuable guidance through weekly calls and personal coaching. This network connects investors with experienced operators and provides referrals to subject matter experts essential for asset acquisition, negotiation, and property management. It also fosters opportunities to build teams locally and nationwide. I am much further along in my education and MF investment with Multifamily Wealth Nation. I Highly recommended—but as always, do your own research before diving in. :)
New York, NY · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 12 votes
1y
I haven’t taken Josh Roosen’s course, but I still felt compelled to write this because of the impact he’s had on me and my business.
Josh is one of those rare people in this industry who leads with value first. He’s helped me think more strategically, avoid costly mistakes, and build confidence in areas where I was previously unsure — all without ever expecting anything in return. It’s clear he genuinely cares about helping others succeed, and he shows up with generosity, consistency, and humility.
In a space where so many are focused on selling before serving, Josh stands out as someone who’s walked the walk and wants others to win. Every conversation I’ve had with him has left me with actionable insights and a deeper sense of clarity — and that’s a testament to both his experience and his character.
If you're thinking about connecting with Josh in any capacity, do it. He’s the kind of person who makes this industry better.
Rental Property Investor · Papillion, NE · Member since 2017 · 398 posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Real, Supportive, and Results-Driven – My Experience with Multifamily Wealth Nation
I don’t typically post reviews, but I wanted to share some insight for anyone considering joining Multifamily Wealth Nation.
I’ve known Josh Roosen personally for years and have had a front-row seat to his journey in real estate—from starting out to building real, sustainable success in the multifamily space. One thing that’s always stood out about him is his genuine passion for helping others win, not just selling a dream. He’s built this education company with that same mindset.
Multifamily Wealth Nation isn’t just another course or program—it’s a community and a platform for action. The education is solid, but what really sets it apart is the level of support and accountability members receive. It’s not hype. It’s structured, step-by-step guidance from people actively doing deals. And the results speak for themselves—there are members closing real apartment deals, some on their first try.
If you're on the fence, I’ll say this: this isn’t just theory or fluff. Josh and his team are the real deal. They’ve created something that empowers new and experienced investors alike to scale into multifamily with confidence. If you're serious about growing in this space and want people in your corner who truly care about your success, this is where you want to be.
Multifamily Wealth Nation is an incredible coaching program that goes well beyond just education. True accountability, you will be challenged to execute, stay focused, and follow through on your goals, with real guidance along the way. The networking is also top notch. The community is filled with serious operators and investors, and the environment encourages collaboration and long-term relationships. Partnerships are a key driver of success in multifamily, and I’ve seen meaningful, lasting partnerships come out of this group that extend well beyond the program itself.
If you’re looking for a place where you can learn, be held accountable, and build relationships that actually move the needle, Multifamily Wealth Nation is worth strong consideration.