Do investors really hate being cold called?

Most Popular Reply

Greg ScottPro Member
Rental Property Investor · SE Michigan · Member since 2014 · 4k+ posts · 6k+ votes
1y

My phone rings 10+ times per day with garbage calls, some asking to buy properties I haven't owned in well over a decade.  

Texting me spam is an immediate addition to my blocked numbers list and spammers often receive a colorful emoji as a reply before they are blocked.  Texting is too intrusive. I block callers regularly and have more phone numbers in my blocked list than my contacts

My email fills up with spam created by AI agents that found my LinkedIn profile and used a database to grab my email.  (I de-contented my LinkedIn profile as a result.)  I've had proposals to do my bookkeeping, generate more leads, buy my business, buy my properties, loan me money, etc. etc. It gets annoying.  

Best thing that works for me is make it easy for me to find you when I'm looking.

See this reply in the discussion

91 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.