New real estate investor

New real estate investor

Investor · Nashville · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 1 vote
Hi! I’m looking to connect with other women who are getting into real estate investing or already investing. I’m newer to it and would love to find some like-minded women to connect with on Instagram, share what we’re learning, talk through ideas, and hold each other accountable as we work toward our goals!😊
0Reply
318 views

Most Popular Reply

Divin KanyamaBusiness Member
Accountant · Seattle, WA · Member since 2025 · 361 posts · 135 votes
4d

This is a great idea, @Catherine Huddleston . Real estate investing can feel overwhelming at first, and having a supportive group to share resources, talk through deals, celebrate progress, and stay accountable can make the journey much easier. Connecting with women at different experience levels can also bring valuable perspectives and help everyone learn faster. You may want to start a small Instagram group chat or schedule a casual monthly check-in so the connections turn into consistent support. Wishing you the best as you build your network and take the next steps toward your goals!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Divin KanyamaBusiness Member
    Accountant · Seattle, WA · Member since 2025 · 361 posts · 135 votes
    4d

    This is a great idea, @Catherine Huddleston . Real estate investing can feel overwhelming at first, and having a supportive group to share resources, talk through deals, celebrate progress, and stay accountable can make the journey much easier. Connecting with women at different experience levels can also bring valuable perspectives and help everyone learn faster. You may want to start a small Instagram group chat or schedule a casual monthly check-in so the connections turn into consistent support. Wishing you the best as you build your network and take the next steps toward your goals!

  • Real Estate Agent · TN · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4d

    Hi! I'm Carissa, a Realtor around Nashville, TN and a mom of four. I've been underwriting deals for investors for almost 10 years. Lately I've been pulled into the retail side, helping families relocate here, and it's made me better at reading what tenants and end buyers actually want.

    One thing that helped me more than any podcast: pick one market and underwrite three real listings a week, even if you never make an offer. After a month you'll know what a good deal looks like there before you even open a spreadsheet.

    And if you ever want to practice on a Middle TN property, send me the address. I'm @carissamovesnashville on Instagram. Come say hi 😊

    • Investor · Nashville · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 1 vote
      17h

      Thank you, that’s great advice and I’ll give you a follow :)

  • Member since 2025 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    4d

    Would love to connect as well as a first timer 

    • Investor · Nashville · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 1 vote
      17h

      I just followed you, then we can message once you follow back :)

  • Investor · Everett, WA · Member since 2026 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    17h

    I’d love to connect, although I don’t use Instagram…

    • Investor · Nashville · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 1 vote
      17h

      I sent you a follow, I’ll message once you follow back :)

  • Leah WalczakBusiness Member
    Specialist · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2026 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    17h

    Hi Catherine! Congratulations on getting started-- will send you a request to connect :)

  • Member since 2026 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7h

    Have you tried looking at South Carolina yet? It's a great and steady market with alot of expansion. You should check out invest_with_mason on instagram, I watch his videos for tips on 1031 exchange info, insight into the charleston/sc market and just the basics of investing. Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.