Skip to content
Investor Mindset

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Tillotson
  • Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Votes |
Who Is Trying to Work Themselves Into A Job?

Jeremy Tillotson
  • Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted Jan 6 2015, 17:49

Okay this may seemed weird so follow me here. I see so many people talking about how they are trying to work themselves out of there job. To get passive income. First not sure how passive my real estate is, but its been good to me. You may really be working yourself into another job, but anyways. I work (and my wife says lives) for real estate, I treat it as a job (though I work for myself) and sometimes work long days. I was talking to a friend today and I told him how I couldnt wait to work myself back to a job. So let me explain. 

I started as a contractor, and my wife and I love to rehab, but this business is soo  much more than that (which we have done good at), but rehabbing doesn't make you wealthy,if you stop working so does your money. So I want to get to a point where I have staff to handle everything else and I go back to being the rehabber (on my own projects). Maybe I love this work to much but I have been blessed to enjoy what I do, so maybe I don't have a job, I just enjoy my hobby so much it pays for things for me. 

I think all things should be done for a reason (we have ours), so just wondering what is everyone's thoughts, and am I crazy, or who is with me on this? It would really be a PT job as I still wish to do more volunteering work as well, and disaster relief work. Blessing in 2015 and May God Bless You With The Same Measure You Use To Bless Others?

Loading replies...