How often do you listen to REI podcasts?

How often do you listen to REI podcasts?

Ontario, CA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 2 votes

Once a week? Twice a week? How many times? Also, where do you listen to them from if you listen to anything other than the bp podcast? Thanks in advance for any help!

0Reply
15 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · Tewksbury, MA · Member since 2012 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I listen to BP every week.  Occasionally, more than once a week as I listen to older podcasts that I had not listened to previously or sometimes replay the podcasts. I own a vacation rental so I also listen to Heather Bayer's vacation rental success podcast and the Real Estate Radio Guys and Epic Real Estate investing podcasts as well.

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 112 posts · 80 votes
    11y
    Daily. They're like sitting in on a college real estate class - great resource
  • Real Estate Broker · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2012 · 410 posts · 337 votes
    11y

    I listen to podcasts regularly.  On the Real Estate front, I like Joe Fairless'.  On the NON real estate front... I love Entrepreneur on Fire and Smart Passive Income.

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2008 · 169 posts · 73 votes
    11y

    I listen to REI podcasts a lot since I have a lot of time on my hands on my daily subway commute. If not, then I'll do some crosswords or read an ebook.

    I also listen to some REI podcasts when I run. When I do my long runs on the weekend, I can fit 3 or more BP podcasts in at a time. But I also like to listen to non-REI podcasts on the run (need to mix it up!) like NPRs Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me, Serial (I saved that ONLY for runs - HUGE incentive to get my butt out there on lazy days!), This American Life, Stuff You Should Know, Throwing Shade (had me literally laughing out loud on the run, almost peed myself a couple of times) and some others.

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2008 · 169 posts · 73 votes
    11y

    that posted 2x...don't know why...ooops...carry on...

  • Investor · Mandeville, LA · Member since 2013 · 75 posts · 14 votes
    11y
    Thursday mornings when getting ready for work and then on the drive to the airport to come home on Thursdays.
  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    Daily~ Real Estate Radio Guys, as well as BP.  Also Financial Sense Newshour.

  • Adam JernowPro Member
    Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    Just about seven days a week. Usually during a workout or the commute home. I like BP best so far because of its interview format.

    I'm also an advocate of Audible for books. Scaling Up is my favorite there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.