How often do you listen to REI podcasts?

8 Replies

Once a week? Twice a week? How many times? Also, where do you listen to them from if you listen to anything other than the bp podcast? Thanks in advance for any help!

I listen to BP every week.  Occasionally, more than once a week as I listen to older podcasts that I had not listened to previously or sometimes replay the podcasts. I own a vacation rental so I also listen to Heather Bayer's vacation rental success podcast and the Real Estate Radio Guys and Epic Real Estate investing podcasts as well.

Daily. They're like sitting in on a college real estate class - great resource

I listen to podcasts regularly.  On the Real Estate front, I like Joe Fairless'.  On the NON real estate front... I love Entrepreneur on Fire and Smart Passive Income.

I listen to REI podcasts a lot since I have a lot of time on my hands on my daily subway commute. If not, then I'll do some crosswords or read an ebook.

I also listen to some REI podcasts when I run. When I do my long runs on the weekend, I can fit 3 or more BP podcasts in at a time. But I also like to listen to non-REI podcasts on the run (need to mix it up!) like NPRs Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me, Serial (I saved that ONLY for runs - HUGE incentive to get my butt out there on lazy days!), This American Life, Stuff You Should Know, Throwing Shade (had me literally laughing out loud on the run, almost peed myself a couple of times) and some others.

that posted 2x...don't know why...ooops...carry on...

Thursday mornings when getting ready for work and then on the drive to the airport to come home on Thursdays.

Daily~ Real Estate Radio Guys, as well as BP.  Also Financial Sense Newshour.

Just about seven days a week. Usually during a workout or the commute home. I like BP best so far because of its interview format.

I'm also an advocate of Audible for books. Scaling Up is my favorite there.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.