Anyone Investing in RE Funds and Capital Groups?

Anyone Investing in RE Funds and Capital Groups?

Professor · Caldwell, NJ · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 2 votes

Hi. Can anyone tell me what to consider when investing in one of these Capital Groups/Lenders, or RE funds? I'm curious as to why more folks aren't parking money here. Historically, a place like Broadmark Capital, which I'm considering, seems to be returning 10-12% annually. I've got other options to invest with a capital group local to me that's promising 12% for a one-year investment. Both companies seem stable and safe, with millions in assets, etc. They lend and acquire property and hold and flip, etc. 

Is there a catch here? I'd be very happy with a 9-12% return in one of these funds or vehicles, rather than the stock market. 

Any opinions? Any OTHER groups or funds I should know of?

Thanks!!!!

Chris 

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor / Joint Venture Specialist. · Crown Point , IN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 238 votes
    10y

    Have you not considered  flip houses? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.