Free Online Coursera Class on Negotiations from Yale Professor

Free Online Coursera Class on Negotiations from Yale Professor

Flipper/Rehabber · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 16 votes

Introduction to Negotiation: A Strategic Playbook for Becoming a Principled and Persuasive Negotiator from Yale University. https://www.coursera.org/learn/negotiation

I recently started taking this class and have found it very interesting so far. I thought maybe other people would be interested in it as well. Coursera is an amazing resource for getting a free, quality education in many different fields. They also have some other classes that relate to real estate investing.

4Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    9y
    Barry Nalebuff was one of my professors in grad school. He is a legend at the business school. He also has a great book called "Why Not" that is an easy, short read that teaches you to challenge why we do things certain ways.
  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    9y
    Oh, and I am certain this course will talk to you about increasing the overall lie and about his principle of increasing your BATNA (best alternative to negotiated agreement). I bet you wont be disapponted with the course.
  • Developer · Little Ferry, NJ · Member since 2016 · 426 posts · 226 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed Looks like I have something to do in the free time for the rest of my summer. Thanks for this.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.