Panic attacks are impacting my deals

Panic attacks are impacting my deals

Kingston, NY · Member since 2017 · 252 posts · 138 votes
I’ve been doing my research and reading and running numbers but I’m having an issue. I’ll submit offers on places which I think are good deals but within a day I start getting panic attacks and it ends up with me backing out. I’m a bit nervous to begin with but I’ve forced myself through seriously tough situations before and come out ahead. Homelessness, army, biochem major, Med school. Has anyone else dealt with this type of thing? How did you deal with it?
4Reply
104 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
8y
that feeling of panic mixed with nausea gets less and less with each deal you close.
See this reply in the discussion

51 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    7y

    id be lying if I said I don’t have the crap scared out of me every time I do a deal . This is normal .There’s so many unknowns in buying real estate even if your sure of the numbers it’s still scary . The “what if’s “ creep in and you start running worse case scenarios . You must learn to trust the process and trust your own mind that you did your homework . My faith plays a key role in my investing and I rely heavily on it in such times of stress .

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.