Investor · West Monroe, LA · Member since 2015 · 196 posts · 70 votes
I'm currently using the 90 Days of Intention Journal, and I am finding it difficult to use so far, but it's probably my lack of creativity. What are your goals for the year? What about for the next 90 days? How are you working towards achieving them?
Investor · Nipomo, CA · Member since 2014 · 366 posts · 401 votes
7y
I've never done well with a big yearly goal. Instead, I'm focusing on the little things, hoping they compound throughout the year.
For instance, I've committed to make at least 1 post/comment on some form of social media per day (with the intent of talking about business). I'm also reading 3 pages of non-fiction per day. Finally, I'm writing at least 100 words per day. I've got some others that focus on sleep and nutrition, but the three listed are what I'm attempting for business betterment. I'll be increasing these limits at the start of each new month.
Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 974 posts · 645 votes
7y
I've got 2 units (one duplex), lost 10 lbs and saved the $20k. I've out. More emphasis on my real estate above other goals and will continue to seek a bigger property in 2019!
I've got 2 units (one duplex), lost 10 lbs and saved the $20k. I've out. More emphasis on my real estate above other goals and will continue to seek a bigger property in 2019!
Congrats on the early success on your goals! I personally set a low bar regarding my entry into REI this year (secure one MFH and prepare to rent my existing SF townhome by October).
Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 974 posts · 645 votes
7y
@Mike Lee thanks! The important thing is that you are moving forward, small steps lead to big changes. Best of luck! FYI, I lived in Charlotte for about 8 years, went to Belmont Abbey, love that area, would move back in a heartbeat.