Any mentors or programs you recommend for the stock market?

Any mentors or programs you recommend for the stock market?

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Looking for guidance how to find a hood mentor to gain knowledge on investing in the stock market.

0Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2020 · 380 posts · 588 votes
6y

Hi @Jose Francisco, I am not sure about any mentor programs, but the podcasts that I have listened to are: Money Line, Motley Fool Money, and Market Foolery. There is a lot of useful information out there if you want to learn about the stock market. Links below.


https://moneywire.investorplace.com/


https://www.fool.com/podcasts/motley-fool-money/


https://www.fool.com/podcasts/marketfoolery/

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2020 · 380 posts · 588 votes
    6y

    Hi @Jose Francisco, I am not sure about any mentor programs, but the podcasts that I have listened to are: Money Line, Motley Fool Money, and Market Foolery. There is a lot of useful information out there if you want to learn about the stock market. Links below.


    https://moneywire.investorplace.com/


    https://www.fool.com/podcasts/motley-fool-money/


    https://www.fool.com/podcasts/marketfoolery/

  • Realtor · Coeur d'Alene, ID · Member since 2020 · 64 posts · 39 votes
    6y

    What got me started in the stock market was the Investing for Beginners Podcast and Zip Trader videos on youtube. The podcast is great for an overall scope on how to buy stocks with intrinsic value and the Zip Trader videos are great for indicators, but are more day/swing trading. Nonetheless a combination of both have really helped me understand things.

  • Financial Advisor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 294 posts · 165 votes
    6y

    @Jose Francisco

    The average investor doesn’t need much to get started. Avoid high fee mutual funds and stick to passive index ETFs.

    I enjoy Marketwatch and Bloomberg for specific info, but day trading the market on specific securities without a firm grip on what you are buying is as foolish as blindly buying real estate.

    Most people are lucky to break even, so passive index funds tend to be your best bet unless you are a pro or hire a pro.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    I learn trading myself and the best education system I have learned is the pristine method @ T3 live 

    https://www.t3live.com/main-live-education/

    Good way to learn is to hang around in their trading room

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.