Daniel Gura
  • tel aviv, mercaz
Votes |
what to do when you ran out of money?

Daniel Gura
  • tel aviv, mercaz
Posted Jun 28 2013, 17:03

Hey Everybody

I have been investing in the Detroit market for the last 2 years. so far it has been very good for me. I'm not american so I cant obtain any loans like you guys. I do everything with cash. In Detroit many times you can find a deal for about 20k all in. I was buying during the last years 15 units and I'm renting them out. for now I ran out of cash and I cant keep buying like I used to.
I feel like I'm getting crazy! :) I love go on Zillow or speak to RE agents or any other people in the business for finding new deals but now I cant really afford it anymore. its true that I get decent cash flow every money but I will have to save at least a few months before I can think about my next deal.

my question is if that every happened to you? I really enjoying the buying fixing and put some life in a house.

I have been reading many RE books in English about american mentors. to be honest I don't understand how they own 5000 units in 10 years and become so wealthy. what is the secret go get more money into the game? only banks?

Loading replies...