Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 6 votes
Hello,
I am looking for other REI's in the Sacramento area. Are there any meetups, groups, or forums where we can connect and talk about investing. I would like to work with others to expand our networks and scale our businesses.
I have completed a few flips and find the project management part to be the easy and fun part. I do Ok finding deals but mostly on the MLS so i Know I am probably not getting the greatest deals.
Looking to grow a team of folks that want to help each-other and we can all do better. Let me know if anyone would like to connect and talk about REI in Sacramento.
Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 12 votes
5y
@Jeff Hoag
Hi All, I'm a rental property investor(small-just a triplex and a single family residence in LA) but i just moved to Sac and interested in investing here and OOS. Possibly Indy, Ohio, and ???
Would LOVE to connect with other investors! Sacramento seems impossible to find a good deal but I'd still like to try. If anyone is interested in coffee or a meet up, hit me up.
Looking forward to meeting other Sac real estate enthusiasts!
Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 14 votes
6y
Hi Jeff,
I'd love to connect. I'm an REI investing out-of-state in Indianapolis, both BRRRRs and flips. I started this year and found I love the world of real estate and just last week got my agent's license out here in CA. I recently moved to Sacramento so know less about the investing scene here than I'd like, but eager to learn more.
Real Estate Broker · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 14 votes
6y
Hi @Jeff Hoag, I would love to network with other investors here in the area. I have two rental properties locally and have an interest to start flipping. There was recently a meet up in Folsom that I wasn't able to make it to. A few of the other groups have moved to online meetups since COVID. I would be open to meets ups online and in-person. There are a few listed on meetup.com.
Looks like I missed the last meet up in Sept. is there another meet up happening this year
The West Sacramento one? It happens every month on the first Monday except perhaps when there is a holiday and it's re-scheduled for later that month. I sometimes have a hard time finding it, so I would search Sergey Tkachev's profile on BP and you will find it there. Next month there will be a presentation on Airbnb.
Sacramento, CA · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
5y
@Jeff Hoag
Hello Jeff,
I found this post a little late, but am very interested how it’s been going! I was thinking about starting a group as well so I would really like to join yours!
Hello, all! I'm from Stockton and would be interested in future meetups, in person and online. I've been a private lender in a few investments and would be interested in starting a real estate business instead.
Investor · Woodland, CA · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 3 votes
5y
@Jeff Hoag
Hi Jeff,
I’m in woodland. We should definitely connect. I have some properties down south and am looking to purchase locally in the Sacramento area. What kind of properties are you looking for specifically? I want to get into multi family.
Investor · Auburn, CA · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 14 votes
5y
My wife and I would love to get connected! We live in Orangevale, CA. Currently looking into some out of state properties and some here in the area as well. I am getting into the business of loan origination and my wife is an electrical engineer. Two different minds both with a big passion for real estate investing.
Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 12 votes
5y
@Jeff Hoag
Hi All, I'm a rental property investor(small-just a triplex and a single family residence in LA) but i just moved to Sac and interested in investing here and OOS. Possibly Indy, Ohio, and ???
Would LOVE to connect with other investors! Sacramento seems impossible to find a good deal but I'd still like to try. If anyone is interested in coffee or a meet up, hit me up.
Looking forward to meeting other Sac real estate enthusiasts!
Chilly, I'm north of Sacramento but also looking to connect with others as well. I'm in the beginning stagings of investing and just learning as much as I can. My wife and I own a home in Yuba City and plan to rent it when the air force moves us again in a year and a half or so.
i dont have much value to add for you right now... other than making our Sac meet up group is now at least 2 people.
Hi All, I'm a rental property investor(small-just a triplex and a single family residence in LA) but i just moved to Sac and interested in investing here and OOS. Possibly Indy, Ohio, and ???
Would LOVE to connect with other investors! Sacramento seems impossible to find a good deal but I'd still like to try. If anyone is interested in coffee or a meet up, hit me up.
Looking forward to meeting other Sac real estate enthusiasts!
-chilly
Hi Chilly - what makes you interested in the Midwest? Have you looked into any markets here?
Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 12 votes
5y
I have just started searching for properties in Columbus and Indy. The midwest intrigues me because it seems as though that is where the deals are. I'm in Cali and its too expensive here. Also looking at ABQ