West Sacramento - wrought iron fence referral?

West Sacramento - wrought iron fence referral?

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 68 posts · 34 votes

I am trying to help my elderly Father-in-law with a project on one of his homes in West Sacramento area.

He is wanting to replace an old picket fence with wrought iron.   Does anyone recommend a trusted fencing company in that area and are willing to share that info.

Thanks in advance!

1Reply
32 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · California Washington North Carolina South Carolina, Georgia and Alabama · Member since 2020 · 71 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    Hello Doug,

    We have used Superior Fencing and Seahorse Fencing but I can not say I oversaw the work to give you a stellar recommendations. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 68 posts · 34 votes
    5y

    @Brian Fitzgerald  Thank you.  I heard from Superior fencing on Yelp and got a strange response saying that they were underwater in bids, and can't help us.  (Interesting). 

    I will check out Seahorse.  Thanks!

  • Property Manager · California Washington North Carolina South Carolina, Georgia and Alabama · Member since 2020 · 71 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    Hello Doug, 

    So that you are aware there was a sever windstorm and caused a lot of damage in the area. Trees fell, fences blew down and every wood fencing company, landscaper and handyman have been working on  getting fences restored. Seahorse though is a Wrought Iron fencing company so you will probably get a better response from them.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 68 posts · 34 votes
    5y

    @Brian Fitzgerald Thank you so much for that info.  I was unaware of that.   That makes sense.    I will contact Sea Horse.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.