EXPERIENCED INVESTOR MEETUP in ROSEVILLE or FOLSOM??

EXPERIENCED INVESTOR MEETUP in ROSEVILLE or FOLSOM??

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi All! 

I'm new to the Sacramento area and looking to expand my network.

I have experience investing in small apartment/multifamily deals with my own cash as a GP and currently own 17 units in the high priced bay area market. I am a "buy and hold" investor focused on generating consistent monthly cash flow. 

Love talking real estate and interested in what others are doing in the market.

I'm originally from the Bay Area, now out in Loomis. 

Who is down to grab a beer or coffee and talk real estate!?

1
Topic locked
39 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Sacramento, CA. · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
5y

Awesome!! I'd love to attend the next meeting if any of you know where & when that would be!

1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Hey Marty! I'm also a buy and hold investor in Sacramento area, love talking real estate and connecting with like-minded people.  Let's grab a beer! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · Sacramento, CA. · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hi Marty,

    I'm fairly new to Sacramento as well. I actually moved here from Guam back in 2013 but am still familiarizing myself with the area. My brother & I just started our real estate journey and we currently have an agent bringing us properties and we have a few investors. We just haven't pulled trigger on a deal yet. I know I definitely would like to commit to the "buy and hold" strategy. I've been listening to podcasts and reading multiple books on real estate for quite some time now.

    I'd love to join in on your talk if you're willing!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    5y

    @Fabien Rippel

    There was a meet=up this past Monday in West Sacramento hosted by @Sergey Tkachev

    Maybe see you at the next one..

    2
    Topic locked
  • Property Manager · Bay Area-Greater Sacramento · Member since 2021 · 94 posts · 51 votes
    5y

    Hi @Marty NA @Igor Musiyets @Fabien Rippel and welcome to the Sacramento area and the Biggerpockets forum. I'm happy to touch base with you sometime if you have some curiosities on any particular area and what rents may look like. You'll meet some great connections here! 

    1
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · Sacramento, CA. · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Awesome!! I'd love to attend the next meeting if any of you know where & when that would be!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2015 · 246 posts · 115 votes
    5y

    I am interested to join as well, got 3 long term sfh in Folsom area

    0
    Topic locked
  • CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes
    5y

    I would love to join the next meetup. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Folsom · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I’d love to join the next meetup, as well!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    5y

    Moderator Note: You can find meetups at www.biggerpockets.com/events

    1
    Topic locked