Long Beach Investor Roll Call

Long Beach Investor Roll Call

Real Estate Agent · LONG BEACH, CA · Member since 2014 · 209 posts · 43 votes

I love that BP has started sub-forum categories. It'll make networking with other local professionals that much easier. 

I want to encourage all Long Beach flippers, landlords, wholesalers, brokers, contractors, insurance agents, attorneys etc to subscribe to this forum and make it as robust as possible about all things Long Beach. 

Looking forward to watching this sub-forum grow!

2Reply
133 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 6 votes
9y

Hello,

I purchase REOs, short sales, foreclosures and buy and hold properties. Four units and under are preferred however will consider other opportunities. 

If a deal needs to close fast, distressed ect. I can close with cash. I tend to center on properties in the Long Beach, Lakewood, Cerritos area.

Investment area is Los Angeles and Orange country and part of Inland Empire.

I can view/check on property next day.

See this reply in the discussion

57 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 20 votes
    11y

    This is great!  I'm interested in Long Beach, Harbor City, etc.  Looking for small plex.

    Any opinions of Harbor City area?

  • Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 313 posts · 190 votes
    11y

    90805 in the house! 

  • Investor · Los Angeles County, CA · Member since 2012 · 962 posts · 279 votes
    10y

    Hi I'm an active local investor in Long Beach.  I'm currently looking to acquire 6-20 unit properties.  Just depends on the area within Long Beach city!

  • Investor · Los Angeles County, CA · Member since 2012 · 962 posts · 279 votes
    10y

    Hi I was wondering if there are any other local Long Beach real estate "geeks" like me.  I'm really searching actively for a multi-unit here.  If anyone is local, likes to put boots on the ground and take action (instead of just reading about real estate, which I also enjoy) feel free to hit me up. 

     I am walking the neighborhoods today searching for that diamond in the rough of investment properties near downtown Long Beach and south of 10th street on the West side.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2009 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    90802 here.  looking to connect with active investors in the area.  Always up to meet and talk. Looking to set-up and systemize wholesaling operation.

  • Signal Hill, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    90755 (Signal Hill) here. Just starting out in REI but interested in small multi family. Would anyone be down for a meetup in the area?
  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Cerritos, CA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    There is already a meetup on small multi family near you. It can be found at 

    http://www.meetup.com/Small-Multifamily-Real-Estat...

    It meets roughly every month.

  • Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    My husband and I are looking to start flipping houses in and around LA/OC/Riverside/San Bernardino. We live in Belmont Shore Long Beach, so it would be great if we could do our first few flips close to home. That may not happen with price points being so high in this area, but you never know. We're interested in networking with anyone who has advice for us, wholesalers, private lenders, and people who want to joint venture.

  • Rental Property Investor · Seal Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 115 posts · 85 votes
    10y
    Hey guys, in escrow on a 2 on 1 in LB. Would love to connect and network with you guys!
  • Escrow Officer · Temecula, Ca. · Member since 2016 · 418 posts · 152 votes
    10y

    Hi there, I am an Escrow Officer and LB is one of the cities I have people in. :)

  • Investor · Los Angeles County, CA · Member since 2012 · 962 posts · 279 votes
    10y

    Update-- I acquired a couple mid-size apartments and an SFR for rehab in last few months in Long Beach.

  • Specialist · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 221 posts · 58 votes
    9y
    Lakewood residence looking to purchase REO, short sales, foreclosures and buy and hold. I'm also a private lender. I'm interested in investing in Lakewood, parts of the good Long Beach, Cypress, Bellflower and Cerritos. I would love to connect with any of you to network and learn from. I'd like to shadow some experienced investors so I can learn the ropes. Anyoned interested sharing their expertise I would glady buy you dinner. PM me.
  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Looking for units. Exchange

  • Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I am a new buyer looking for Multifamily in Long Beach and surrounding areas, but would like to stick to LB if possible. I have since put in two offers on two different locations within the same day of listing only to get kick to the side with cash offers........what's the deal, is it the BP secret cult pooling their money together? I want in, hit up the little guy. 

  • Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Hello,

    I purchase REOs, short sales, foreclosures and buy and hold properties. Four units and under are preferred however will consider other opportunities. 

    If a deal needs to close fast, distressed ect. I can close with cash. I tend to center on properties in the Long Beach, Lakewood, Cerritos area.

    Investment area is Los Angeles and Orange country and part of Inland Empire.

    I can view/check on property next day.

  • Specialist · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 221 posts · 58 votes
    9y
    Grace J. sent you a PM.
  • Real Estate Agent · Redlands, CA · Member since 2016 · 253 posts · 115 votes
    9y
    Hi Everyone! I am in 90630 (Cypress) right next door to Long Beach. Always looking for flips or rentals in the Long Beach area as it is so close to home. Great to see a thread just for us! I am also an agent if anyone needs help! PM me
  • Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Hey everyone! I'm a homeowner in LB. (Rose Park), I am just starting to build my portfolio elsewhere in the US, but feel free to hit me up if you want opinions on neighborhoods etc, or want to grab some coffee. Since I live here full time I'm happy to help as a local.
  • Realtor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 8 votes
    9y
    Jennifer L. Hello Jennifer, I would like to add you to my cash buyers list of that's ok with you? Please feel free to PM me. Thank you, David
  • Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Hi! I'm a local resident looking to invest in multi family now that I've completed my first flip. Looking to connect with a local, trustworthy contractor that does good work. Anyone have anyone they like?
  • Investor · Los Angeles County, CA · Member since 2012 · 962 posts · 279 votes
    9y

    Hey I recently purchased a rehab for $400k in LB and am in escrow for $600k.  If a mentee or intern would like to look at it I still have it in escrow and can show them ropes.

    I'm looking for the next deal.  

    -Cash for SFR 300-600k PP at 70% ARV.

    -I'm also looking for off market retail, multifamily and industrial. Value ad and fixers.. $350k-$2M

  • Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Hi all! 90602 (Whittier) here! Anyone who's open to networking and sharing wholesaling ideas can definitely contact me! I'm a newcomer in the area but I'm a fast learner and ready for that first wholesale! -Vanessa
  • Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi. My wife and I own a 4 unit building in 90802. We bought in 2004 and will probably want to trade up in the next year or two.

  • Specialist · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hey there! I'm a new investor and recently moved to the Long Beach area (from Highland Park). My businesses are in St Louis, MO and Los Angeles. My network is stronger in St Louis, where I've been putting more energy until very recently. Looking to network, in general, but also looking for potential partners and cash buyers. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Redlands, CA · Member since 2016 · 253 posts · 115 votes
    9y

    Hi @Travis Langley. Thanks for the post here. How is that 4 plex in Long Beach cash flowing for you? Do you have long-term stable tenants? My uncle has a couple properties in Long Beach and I have been looking in the area now that I live so close. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.