Long Beach Investor Roll Call

Long Beach Investor Roll Call

Real Estate Agent · LONG BEACH, CA · Member since 2014 · 209 posts · 43 votes

I love that BP has started sub-forum categories. It'll make networking with other local professionals that much easier. 

I want to encourage all Long Beach flippers, landlords, wholesalers, brokers, contractors, insurance agents, attorneys etc to subscribe to this forum and make it as robust as possible about all things Long Beach. 

Looking forward to watching this sub-forum grow!

2Reply
159 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 6 votes
9y

Hello,

I purchase REOs, short sales, foreclosures and buy and hold properties. Four units and under are preferred however will consider other opportunities. 

If a deal needs to close fast, distressed ect. I can close with cash. I tend to center on properties in the Long Beach, Lakewood, Cerritos area.

Investment area is Los Angeles and Orange country and part of Inland Empire.

I can view/check on property next day.

See this reply in the discussion

57 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 75 posts · 24 votes
    8y
    Travis Langley hey Travis. Just wondering if you were interested in selling your 4-plex. I'm in the market for one. If you are interested, please send details. Also, coincidentally I own a SFR in Sacramento that I will be looking to 1031 in the next couple of months. Idk if you'd be interested in it. Hope to connect!
  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi - Is this forum still active? And what's the information on the latest meetup? Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 623 posts · 155 votes
    8y

    Hi All, 

    I am usually an out of state investor but want to see what's worth looking at locally in Long Beach. I'm looking for anything MF, preferably with at least 2 bed 1 bath units. 

    Are there any wholesalers to talk to on here? I've had a lot of luck with them with my other investments in Indianapolis. 

    I also run a meet up in Los Alamitos once a month. 

    Thanks!

  • Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Hey Jeb, I'm also in LB. Can you provide the details of your meet up if that is still in play?

    Thanks! Ryan

  • Rental Property Investor · Seal Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 115 posts · 85 votes
    7y
    I’m in LBC
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.