Votes
Eli Ziegler
  • Littleton, CO
Votes |
Real Estate Investing Rookie Looking to Get Involved

Eli Ziegler
  • Littleton, CO
Posted Jun 6 2017, 12:17

Hi Bigger Pockets community! My name is Eli and I'm a recent college graduate with a business degree from Concordia University, Nebraska. I'm looking to get involved in the world of real estate investing. I've listened to the Bigger Pockets podcasts, and I've been reading books to try to get up to speed and soak up as much information as I can about the business.

I have long term goals of owning rental properties in different cities across the country, as well as owning some Airbnb vacation properties. Short term, I'm looking to buy a multi-family property to house hack in the next year. However, right now I have no financial means to do so. 

I am looking for something I can do to not only make money, but to learn as much as I can. I'm applying for full-time jobs, but would be much more interested in doing something directly with real estate investing that I can use as tools to be successful. I know that a lot of experienced real estate investors are short on time, and that's something that I have. 

Also, if anybody wants to meet for lunch or coffee I would love to meet up. I live in the Littleton area, south of Denver. I don't have a whole lot of experience, but I have time and a drive to learn and work hard. I look forward to connecting with you guys! Thanks.

Eli

Loading replies...